how do you get punisher, ghost rider, and deadpool?

#1buzzsawgr81Posted 10/23/2013 12:20:29 PM
are they story-based unlockables or is there some other way of getting them (I've uncovered pretty much the whole map but they aren't there as character tokens)?
---
Peter Capaldi to play the 12th Doctor. can't wait.
#2BrokenGruntyPosted 10/23/2013 12:31:29 PM
Ghost Rider is in the Circus Tent. You need 100 gold bricks.

As for the other two, unsure yet.

Anyone know of another character that has magentic powers?
#3Melloman500Posted 10/23/2013 4:58:41 PM
Only person I would know with magnokinesis would be Polaris, magneto 'a daughter which I don't know if she's in the game or not.
---
Gamertag: Melloman500
#4Dan0429Posted 10/23/2013 6:28:20 PM
I wasn't even aware Punisher was in this game.
---
"Let me say this: Bein' a idiot is no box of chocolates." Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump the Book.
#5b_lizen1Posted 10/23/2013 7:02:44 PM
to get deadpool, you need to unlock all the red (deadpool) bricks in the game. you unlock the deadpool bricks by playing the bonus levels sprinkled throughout the main hub map. fyi: the last bonus level requires you to have 225 gold bricks.

punisher is unlockable in the main manhattan hub. you need to do two vehicle missions before you fully unlock him. unfortunately, i cant recall which exact missions on the map those are.
#6buzzsawgr81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 8:22:27 PM
b_lizen1 posted...
to get deadpool, you need to unlock all the red (deadpool) bricks in the game. you unlock the deadpool bricks by playing the bonus levels sprinkled throughout the main hub map. fyi: the last bonus level requires you to have 225 gold bricks.

punisher is unlockable in the main manhattan hub. you need to do two vehicle missions before you fully unlock him. unfortunately, i cant recall which exact missions on the map those are.

thanks, and do let me know if you find out which missions they are, punisher's my fav. marvel character.
---
#7JakeGallows2099Posted 10/24/2013 12:50:08 AM
buzzsawgr81 posted...
b_lizen1 posted...

thanks, and do let me know if you find out which missions they are, punisher's my fav. marvel character.

Ditto on that. Hence why my username is Punisher based, as is the tattoo on my left bicep lol. I was literally fist-pumping the air when I found out that he made it into the game.
---
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.
-Leonardo da Vinci
#8Crystal_DreamPosted 10/24/2013 5:34:30 AM
b_lizen1 posted...

Well, there goes any hope of ever playing as the Merc with the Mouth... T-T
---
"That's because the player keeps mashing the button!"
-Deadpool after slapping Wolverine repeatedly in "Deadpool: The Game"
#9buzzsawgr81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 3:37:45 PM
got ghost rider. so now how do I get/use the hell cycle? it's not unlocked in the vehicle select.
---
#10buzzsawgr81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 6:54:14 PM
here's an answer from a guy on the PS3 board:
Punisher and Blade are both unlocked through vehicles at first. Look for a black van for Punisher and a delivery scooter for Blade(weird but he races you on it) to start their side quest trees. A lot of characters are unlocked this way like Gambit, Psylocke, White Queen, Captain Britain etc.
---