Where to buy characters and red bricks?

#1decdriverPosted 10/23/2013 12:50:15 PM
Topic
#2buzzsawgr81Posted 10/23/2013 1:25:04 PM
to buy characters you need to go to the character select screen by using a shield supply point on the map (icon is a green man). red bricks can be purchased in deadpool's room on the helicarrier.
---
Peter Capaldi to play the 12th Doctor. can't wait.
#3kethryvisPosted 10/26/2013 10:16:06 AM
Actually, you can also buy characters by holding down Y to bring up the character select screen. Highlight the one you want and hit A to buy.

sooooo much easier than Lego Pirates where you had to chase down each character you wanted to buy >_<
#4SleepbringerPosted 10/28/2013 10:20:26 PM
Are there certain times you can just hold "Y" to pull up the screen? I've tried holding it down but it just swaps people and then nothing.
#5JakeGallows2099Posted 10/28/2013 10:37:57 PM
Sleepbringer posted...
Are there certain times you can just hold "Y" to pull up the screen? I've tried holding it down but it just swaps people and then nothing.

I think you automatically get free select when you finish the story, but I haven't beaten it yet so I am not positive on that. Otherwise, when you are between missions, go to one of the SHIELD pads and activate it, then switch to whatever character you want. After that, you can freely select characters with Y whenever you want, at least until you start the next mission. Then just repeat the process.
---
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.
-Leonardo da Vinci
#6SleepbringerPosted 10/29/2013 6:22:56 AM
Just beat the game...Y now works.
#7The Top CrusaderPosted 10/29/2013 10:08:38 AM
Sleepbringer posted...
Just beat the game...Y now works.

Ah, that's a relief. I'm tired of running to the switch box things all the time. I suppose I should just finish the last couple levels. >_>
---
----
-----