Game Freezing Issues

#1DTownsendF13Posted 10/23/2013 12:45:31 PM
Anybody else's game freezing up? It's happened three times in the same spot everytime. On the SHIELD Helicarrier while fighting the snakes, after the second or third snake, the game freezes. The first time it froze I wasn't sure why it froze, then went back and it did it again. The third time was to confirm it was killing the snakes that actually did it.

This is the only issue I've had so far and I'm wondering if it's a minor problem like it's doing it because there's a mission in progress or if it's a major problem that won't go away. My 5 year old is playing it so it's not like he's really understanding of this problem. He's just getting pissed because the game keeps stopping.
---
"Hey, smart marks..........**** YOU!"
#2MusuoJoePosted 10/23/2013 1:10:01 PM
No freezes yet and I'm way past that point, try returning the game, sounds like a bad spot maybe and install the game also..
---
The World Is Yours<< *Al Pacino*
#3bugashiPosted 10/23/2013 2:09:03 PM
I just picked up the game for use with a local youth ministry. The first time anyone played the game, the game froze during the opening mission (the first area that was featured in the demo). After restarting the console, I connected it to Live, and found there wasn't any patches, so I don't know if it was just something random, or is an issue with the game.
#4llcoolyeaPosted 10/23/2013 2:21:54 PM
mine did 3 times now
#5llcoolyeaPosted 10/23/2013 2:25:41 PM
froze on me 2 times just roaming with FF after a mission and now again with thor and ironman.......really hope it isnt non stop now....i came here just now to post about freezing....im glad it not just my game, not happy its happening to you but atleast you know ur not alone as well.
#6diablogamerPosted 10/23/2013 2:50:08 PM
Its a lego game what do expect ? They all freeze and run like crap and odds are it won't get patched. Dont get me wrong they are fun but I'd never pay full price for a lego hane.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#7Ice WeaselPosted 10/23/2013 3:13:56 PM
diablogamer posted...
Its a lego game what do expect ? They all freeze and run like crap and odds are it won't get patched. Dont get me wrong they are fun but I'd never pay full price for a lego hane.

This so much. I can't believe TT has not gotten any better at de-bugging their games.
#8DTownsendF13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 7:23:51 PM
well, I installed it to my HD........still froze up so I took it back to Gamestop. I told them what was going on and he asked if I bought the warranty. I told him no then he said he had to make a call. He came back and said he wasn't supposed to exchange it but he would this time.

Excuse me? It clearly states on the back of their receipts that they WILL exchange any new product opened or not within 30 days. I asked him if I bought a game, got it home and it didn't work would I just be screwed and he said yes......if I didn't buy a warranty. I guess he was new or something, I don't know and I'm not usually one to complain about service but this guy really pissed me off.

I spend a lot of money in there and pre-order several new games directly from them even though I could hit Wal-Mart at midnight and get them even sooner. Anyway, they switched it out after all that and I've just gotten home and I'm about to see if it does it again.
---
#9DTownsendF13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 7:41:48 PM
Yeah, it's still doing it. Same spot every time. I just deleted everything and will try again. I hadn't made it that far into the game yet so it's not that big of a deal. If it does it again I guess I'll be getting my money back.
---
#10DTownsendF13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 8:22:20 PM
ok..................deleted previous saved game. Got to the snake part and immediately killed them. Hasn't frozen up yet.
---