How do you break transparent pieces?

#1CharocksPosted 10/23/2013 8:57:07 PM
Topic.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#2DarquePosted 10/23/2013 9:03:17 PM
You mean "ice"?

If so - fire.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#3Charocks(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 9:18:59 PM
Not ice. I mean window panes like the ones blocking the gold brick at construction site.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#4TenzhiPosted 10/24/2013 2:26:01 AM
Charocks posted...
Not ice. I mean window panes like the ones blocking the gold brick at construction site.

Generally speaking, in cases like that there's something you have to do to open the way to what you can see behind the glass, or else an alternate way to get into the room, or someone to mind control to do stuff for you. In other words: something less direct than breaking through the glass. Usually.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#5XMadjesterXPosted 10/24/2013 3:21:21 AM
For the construction site brick, you need Sandman to get past the transparent bricks. There's a dig spot nearby that reveals the grating. Just got that one not two minutes ago. Still trying to figure out the one with transparent bricks and the fans that push you away..
---
Have a shpadoinkle day!
#6BladeZephonPosted 10/26/2013 4:52:06 AM
XMadjesterX posted...
For the construction site brick, you need Sandman to get past the transparent bricks. There's a dig spot nearby that reveals the grating. Just got that one not two minutes ago. Still trying to figure out the one with transparent bricks and the fans that push you away..

Blast the fans with missiles
#7Nick_RapitisPosted 10/26/2013 5:37:32 AM
What about the ones blocking Super Skrull?
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Lxi Nick Lxi
#8XMadjesterXPosted 10/26/2013 8:50:48 AM
BladeZephon posted...
XMadjesterX posted...

Blast the fans with missiles

Yeah, figured that out right after I posted and felt kinda dumb...then I realized that there were other moments that I was even dumber and didn't feel so bad anymore.
---
Have a shpadoinkle day!