what characters are the mind control and gold destroyer

#11hellslingerPosted 10/24/2013 7:25:19 PM
Knightowl2425 posted...
Anybody know where Polaris is? Or where to get her?

Polaris is in Central Park, can't remember if you needed fire or missiles to unlock her.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
3DS FC - 3067-5153-3741
#12hyblade_ryugaPosted 10/24/2013 8:20:01 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
hyblade_ryuga posted...
If you have the studs, then just buy Super Skrull.
He has the powers of all Fantastic 4 combined together (shoot fire, flight, mind control, stretch hands, invisible, break walls).
My favorite character to play with so far.

Wait, which member of the F4 has mind control powers? As far as I know, none of them do.

I'm sorry, I think I've mistaken about the powers of Fantastic 4.
But I'm pretty sure that Super Skrull has the mind control ability.
Since I've used him to solve a gold brick mission where you hypnotized 3 people to queue in line (you know, the people with "?" above their heads).
#13PokemonYoutubePosted 10/25/2013 2:06:18 AM
hyblade_ryuga posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
hyblade_ryuga posted...
If you have the studs, then just buy Super Skrull.
He has the powers of all Fantastic 4 combined together (shoot fire, flight, mind control, stretch hands, invisible, break walls).
My favorite character to play with so far.

Wait, which member of the F4 has mind control powers? As far as I know, none of them do.

I'm sorry, I think I've mistaken about the powers of Fantastic 4.
But I'm pretty sure that Super Skrull has the mind control ability.
Since I've used him to solve a gold brick mission where you hypnotized 3 people to queue in line (you know, the people with "?" above their heads).

Skrulls do have hypnotic powers, IIRC.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#14DarquePosted 10/25/2013 8:54:54 AM
SS has mind control?

Heh, error on my part then.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#15RCWILLPosted 10/30/2013 1:36:26 AM
Do all fire characters have ability to destroy gold items? I unlocked nova for fire ability and can't seem to destroy gold with him. Didn't know if glitch, some trick I'm missing, or just not all fire people can do it.
#16DarquePosted 10/30/2013 10:08:17 AM
Can't test at the moment, so I'll ask this instead.

Are you close to the object? Beam attacks seem to have a maximum effective range.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#17Gr8destroyerPosted 10/30/2013 11:05:33 AM
hellslinger posted...
Knightowl2425 posted...
Anybody know where Polaris is? Or where to get her?

Polaris is in Central Park, can't remember if you needed fire or missiles to unlock her.

Polaris is unlocked by completing the Raft hub mission. Requires 175 Gold Bricks and level 13 of the story completed to play that hub mission.
#18RCWILLPosted 10/30/2013 11:37:08 AM
Darque posted...
Can't test at the moment, so I'll ask this instead.

Are you close to the object? Beam attacks seem to have a maximum effective range.

Nova just doesn't seem to work to destroy gold but seems to use fire attacks (bursts and beams). I unlocked beetle and then super skrull so I've been using them for gold items.
#19LaharPosted 11/11/2013 2:07:55 AM
Sorry to bump an oldish topic, but Nova's beam is electric, and he can also assemble power cosmic pieces.
---
I said runt.
#20DarquePosted 11/11/2013 2:36:16 AM
That's good to know.

Shame there isn't any kind of dossier on the characters to tell what their abilities are in game.
---
Jill Valentine > You