Help with specific Side Missions (get a picture?)

#1NEONBlackPosted 10/24/2013 8:38:09 AM(edited)
I've run into a side mission that doesn't seem to make any sense. It came from JJ outside the Bugle. He said he wanted a picture of the area around Grand Central Station as a follow-up to the attack by Sandman (great in-game continuity, I think) and I had no idea what to do. I eventually got busy finding other things and never went back to it.

Anyone else figure this out?
---
"Whatever Febreze can't fix, a gun will." -- Red Mage
Oath Sister: the beautiful Lulu Zealot
#2Just_a_loserPosted 10/24/2013 8:41:23 AM
After you speak with JJ about one of the missions, you just follow the ghost studs to the point on the map. You just need Spider-Man to switch to Peter Parker to take the photo.
---
You're only a cheater in the eyes of someone who has yet to gain the knowledge to do what you can do.
#3BrokenGruntyPosted 10/24/2013 8:42:30 AM
Switch to Spiderman and then hold Y. If it goes to character select, back out but it should cause Spiderman to wrap a cocoon around him and then become Peter Parker with a camera. Then go to the spot and take the picture.
#4carbonitelogPosted 10/28/2013 9:57:38 AM
In the side quest, from the British tourist, he asks you to find his "missus" who is taking a picture of a square clock. I'm not exactly sure how you are supposed to complete this correctly, but here is how I did it: Follow Deadpool to Times Square and switch to Spider-Man. Then transform into Peter Parker and walk around the big ramp, you'll find a Black lady who doesn't speak to you. She just waves. If you are Peter, she'll start to follow you. Walk her back to the tourist and you get a gold brick.
#5JakeGallows2099Posted 10/28/2013 6:28:00 PM
Do you have to progress to a certain point to be able to finish those JJJ photo missions? I got 7 of them done, and then he doesn't show up for me to take the next one.
---
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.
-Leonardo da Vinci
#6NEONBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 1:47:42 AM
Thanks for the help on these; it was irritating at first. I was looking all over for that woman but eventually found her.

Yes, these are unlocked at certain points after mission completions but they don't all link to the actual mission. JJ just sent me to photograph kids in a skate park. I'm curious to see what the chain gets you when you have all the pictures.
---
"Whatever Febreze can't fix, a gun will." -- Red Mage
Oath Sister: the beautiful Lulu Zealot