Has anyone unlocked Gambit yet? (possible spoilers)

#1hackeup4bbqPosted 10/24/2013 4:11:30 PM
I can't find where to get him anywhere. Anyone know where he is?
---
Top 5: Super Metroid, Mega Man 2, Bioshock, Batman: AA, Castle Crashers. Now playing Plants vs Zombies, Resident Evil CVX, Doom 2
#2Axedew27Posted 10/24/2013 4:38:40 PM
I found him in Central Park
#3B i g B o s sPosted 10/24/2013 4:47:43 PM
Axedew27 posted...
I found him in Central Park

Same here, but *SPOILERS*

Where the heck is his darn lost card at? I've been looking for it forever. I followed Deadpool who lead me by those statues and those trees, but I can't figure out where it is. Any help?
---
Do you like beer? Check out my drinking videos http://www.youtube.com/bitterpoetmadman
#4hackeup4bbq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 5:33:42 PM
Thanks for the help guys, hopefully not to sound too stupid, is Central Park over by the circus tent and the FF building and is his picture not on the map? Thanks again guys, I love me some Ragin Cajun.
---
Top 5: Super Metroid, Mega Man 2, Bioshock, Batman: AA, Castle Crashers. Now playing Plants vs Zombies, Resident Evil CVX, Doom 2
#5hackeup4bbq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 5:36:25 PM
Lol found him :P
---
#6BladeZephonPosted 10/24/2013 5:51:39 PM
I'm looking for him too. . . I found him next to the circus where I played the ball and cups game but that netted me something else. Where does he respawn for the card mission?
#7B i g B o s sPosted 10/24/2013 6:04:28 PM
BladeZephon posted...
I'm looking for him too. . . I found him next to the circus where I played the ball and cups game but that netted me something else. Where does he respawn for the card mission?

You do the ball and cup thing, then you find him at the X-Mansion, the you find him again in Central Park and do the card mission. Which I gave up on cause I still can't find that darn card. Any luck anybody else?
---
Do you like beer? Check out my drinking videos http://www.youtube.com/bitterpoetmadman
#8BladeZephonPosted 10/24/2013 7:19:55 PM
B i g B o s s posted...
Which I gave up on cause I still can't find that darn card. Any luck anybody else?

Found it. It's stuck in a bush/tree right next to the path (to the right of the cave entrance under the statues (the place you unlock Ronan)).

Hope that helps.
#9hackeup4bbq(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:34:48 PM
We have an awesome little community on this board it looks like, thanks everybody!!
---
#10B i g B o s sPosted 10/24/2013 7:59:03 PM
BladeZephon posted...
B i g B o s s posted...
Which I gave up on cause I still can't find that darn card. Any luck anybody else?

Found it. It's stuck in a bush/tree right next to the path (to the right of the cave entrance under the statues (the place you unlock Ronan)).

Hope that helps.

Thanks man I will try this tomorrow!
---
More topics from this board...
100% glitch?DogeTheInu212/22 12:56PM