Co-op options

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JChiSox

JChiSox
3 years ago#1
Yo. I am considering picking this up. I have heard there is no online co-op. how many players can u have going couch co-op? is it splitscreen or one screen?

User Info: NEONBlack

NEONBlack
3 years ago#2
It is 2-player couch co-op. The screen split is dynamic: when you're close together, it's one screen. When you go a certain distance, it splits up. You can also set it for permanently being horizontally split-screen with player 1 on top and player 2 underneath,
"Whatever Febreze can't fix, a gun will." -- Red Mage
Oath Sister: the beautiful Lulu Zealot

User Info: Silver_Thunder

Silver_Thunder
3 years ago#3
I have found the dynamic split screen can be a mess in this game. The distance the camera pans out to is hopelessly distant! If you don't have a 70" TV, prepare to sit 5 feet away. Plus, during dynamic, the camera has serious bouts of wild fluctuation with its splitting and panning in/out etc.

The game is overwhelming at the start with how much is going on and the missions can take 40 minutes to complete... but, it's a fantastic game and should NOT be missed.
"Must be glorious to have such a happy knack for clarity and concision."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived