Green Icons on the map

#1CuriumPosted 11/18/2013 12:14:09 AM
I'm around 80% done now, but I still can't figure out what the green icons around NYC are. I figured I should ask because I don't want to miss out on finishing just because of them.

Thanks.
#2MaTTF1980Posted 11/18/2013 1:25:25 AM
Curium posted...
I'm around 80% done now, but I still can't figure out what the green icons around NYC are. I figured I should ask because I don't want to miss out on finishing just because of them.

Thanks.

those are for fast travel i belive
#3StedinatorPosted 11/19/2013 6:18:38 AM
I don't think so, as the Shield panels are all fast travel. They seem to appear near areas with two levels though, like a subway running under a bridge. That's my only guess.
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#4ueyjkdiPosted 11/19/2013 8:40:20 AM
I think the green icons are for fast travel only. I clicked on them and all I got was "travel there", if there was something there it would have said "set destination".

Even the icon just looks like a minifig teleporting.
---
The only guarantee in life is Death.
#5StedinatorPosted 11/19/2013 11:48:42 AM
Hmm... weird that they'd have two kinds of fast travel stations =S
---
"I'm going to go do British things, like drink cups of tea and eat bangers and mash, that sort of thing...because I'm British"
#6MaTTF1980Posted 11/19/2013 9:53:32 PM
ueyjkdi posted...
I think the green icons are for fast travel only. I clicked on them and all I got was "travel there", if there was something there it would have said "set destination".

Even the icon just looks like a minifig teleporting.

yes they are