Gold brick @ Marvel HQ

#1TonySafariPosted 12/23/2013 3:52:11 AM
Around Marvel HQ there is 10 statues you have to destroy to get a gold brick and I cannot seem to get the last one (gold statue) which is behind a wall/door (flanking the wall on either side are two other statues). I've watched on youtube videos that the wall should be open, but it is not. I've finished the deadpool mission in the marvel building as well. any help?!
#2LaharPosted 12/23/2013 12:41:54 PM
I'm sorry if I'm giving out wrong information, but I believe you use Mr. Fantastic (or Strange/Mysterio) to go through a vent from the side of the building.
---
I said runt.
#3VoldavianPosted 12/23/2013 6:41:13 PM
Lahar is right. When looking at the the area where those 3 gold statues are behind the glass wall, if you go to the right, you will see a vent on the side of the building. Use Mr. Fantastic to go through the vent, change back into a character that can laser blast gold bricks. Once done the gold brick will appear outside.
---
Future benefits result from hard work, but laziness has immediate benefits today. GT: Unfcnbleevibl
#4TonySafari(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 12:21:02 AM
Thanks for the help - the one you describe is not the one I cannot get. It's the one on the other side of the building. See link for the one i'm talking about:

http://imgur.com/DpR4ZME

the statue is blocked by doors and i can't seem to find anything around to open it up.

thanks!
#5VoldavianPosted 12/24/2013 5:11:02 AM
I'm not sure on that one, it was open when I went by it in my game. Have you tried flying around the building looking for any of the switches that needed to be powered by electricity?

I'll will check that area again later today after I get home from work to see if their is a switch somewhere.
---
Future benefits result from hard work, but laziness has immediate benefits today. GT: Unfcnbleevibl
#6killerkidney06Posted 12/24/2013 2:16:26 PM
I had the same problem. My solution was to just use Cyclops laser and aim between the cracks of the door to melt the statute. Hope this helps.
#7VoldavianPosted 12/24/2013 4:32:27 PM
From what I could tell, there is a door there. It has 2 locks on it, one silver and and one gold. So like the rest of the statues you have to blow them up them. Blowing up the locks opens that door and reveals the single statue within.
---
#8ninetyfourhoursPosted 12/25/2013 5:30:59 AM
Quote:I had the same problem. My solution was to just use Cyclops laser and aim between the cracks of the door to melt the statute. Hope this helps.
@killerkidney06

I can confirm that this works. I never actually figured out the last part of this puzzle, but shooting through the crack will work, you just have to aim it in the right spot.
---
GT: butsizzle
More topics from this board...
100% glitch?DogeTheInu112/19 11:41AM