how do you get punisher, blade, and ghost rider's hell cycle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. how do you get punisher, blade, and ghost rider's hell cycle?

User Info: buzzsawgr81

buzzsawgr81
3 years ago#1
I posted a similar topic on the 360 board so I figured I'd post it here too to double my chance of answers. I need to know how to unlock punisher, blade, and GR's hell cycle (already unlocked GR).
Peter Capaldi to play the 12th Doctor. can't wait.

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
3 years ago#2
I want Punisher and Blade too.
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board

User Info: I_phantom

I_phantom
3 years ago#3
Punisher and Blade are both unlocked through vehicles at first. Look for a black van for Punisher and a delivery scooter for Blade(weird but he races you on it) to start their side quest trees. A lot of characters are unlocked this way like Gambit, Psylocke, White Queen, Captain Britain etc.

Toad actually starts from one of the random ? missions so there may be more like that too since I haven't gotten everyone.

buzzsawgr81
3 years ago#4
I_phantom posted...
Punisher and Blade are both unlocked through vehicles at first. Look for a black van for Punisher and a delivery scooter for Blade(weird but he races you on it) to start their side quest trees. A lot of characters are unlocked this way like Gambit, Psylocke, White Queen, Captain Britain etc.

Toad actually starts from one of the random ? missions so there may be more like that too since I haven't gotten everyone.

thanks a bunch.

User Info: LTJpunk

LTJpunk
3 years ago#5
I_phantom posted...

Oh really? Then I guess I should start trying to unlock vehicles. I haven't done a single one yet.
All Agnostics are Atheists.
Cynicism is questioning motives. Skepticism is questioning beliefs. Be a skeptic, NOT a cynic.

User Info: hackeup4bbq

hackeup4bbq
3 years ago#6
I found the Punisher van and did that little mission, what do I do now to unlock Punisher?
Top 5: Super Metroid, Mega Man 2, Bioshock, Batman: AA, Castle Crashers. Now playing Plants vs Zombies, Resident Evil CVX, Doom 2

buzzsawgr81
3 years ago#7
hackeup4bbq posted...
I found the Punisher van and did that little mission, what do I do now to unlock Punisher?

now find his car, do that mission, then you will unlock his icon for one final mission.

I need to know what the second blade mission is.

User Info: Jhadious

Jhadious
3 years ago#8
buzzsawgr81 posted...
hackeup4bbq posted...

now find his car, do that mission, then you will unlock his icon for one final mission.

I need to know what the second blade mission is.

Look for the iron fist icon for blades next one, its on a rooftop west side.
Jhadious
"The Playground is Closed"

Jhadious
3 years ago#9
Sorry east side not west dang rotating map heh
Jhadious

Jhadious
3 years ago#10
Also, one on the north side too... Forgot which comes scond :/
Jhadious
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
  3. how do you get punisher, blade, and ghost rider's hell cycle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived