how do you get punisher, blade, and ghost rider's hell cycle?

#1buzzsawgr81Posted 10/24/2013 5:56:50 PM
I posted a similar topic on the 360 board so I figured I'd post it here too to double my chance of answers. I need to know how to unlock punisher, blade, and GR's hell cycle (already unlocked GR).
---
Peter Capaldi to play the 12th Doctor. can't wait.
#2UltimaXOmegaPosted 10/24/2013 6:00:00 PM
I want Punisher and Blade too.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#3I_phantomPosted 10/24/2013 6:14:43 PM
Punisher and Blade are both unlocked through vehicles at first. Look for a black van for Punisher and a delivery scooter for Blade(weird but he races you on it) to start their side quest trees. A lot of characters are unlocked this way like Gambit, Psylocke, White Queen, Captain Britain etc.

Toad actually starts from one of the random ? missions so there may be more like that too since I haven't gotten everyone.
#4buzzsawgr81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 6:36:30 PM
I_phantom posted...
Punisher and Blade are both unlocked through vehicles at first. Look for a black van for Punisher and a delivery scooter for Blade(weird but he races you on it) to start their side quest trees. A lot of characters are unlocked this way like Gambit, Psylocke, White Queen, Captain Britain etc.

Toad actually starts from one of the random ? missions so there may be more like that too since I haven't gotten everyone.

thanks a bunch.
---
#5LTJpunkPosted 10/24/2013 7:56:06 PM
I_phantom posted...

Oh really? Then I guess I should start trying to unlock vehicles. I haven't done a single one yet.
---
All Agnostics are Atheists.
Cynicism is questioning motives. Skepticism is questioning beliefs. Be a skeptic, NOT a cynic.
#6hackeup4bbqPosted 10/24/2013 10:22:01 PM
I found the Punisher van and did that little mission, what do I do now to unlock Punisher?
---
Top 5: Super Metroid, Mega Man 2, Bioshock, Batman: AA, Castle Crashers. Now playing Plants vs Zombies, Resident Evil CVX, Doom 2
#7buzzsawgr81(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:38:22 PM
hackeup4bbq posted...
I found the Punisher van and did that little mission, what do I do now to unlock Punisher?

now find his car, do that mission, then you will unlock his icon for one final mission.

I need to know what the second blade mission is.
---
#8JhadiousPosted 10/25/2013 9:26:12 PM
buzzsawgr81 posted...
hackeup4bbq posted...

now find his car, do that mission, then you will unlock his icon for one final mission.

I need to know what the second blade mission is.

Look for the iron fist icon for blades next one, its on a rooftop west side.
---
Jhadious
"The Playground is Closed"
#9JhadiousPosted 10/25/2013 9:28:08 PM
Sorry east side not west dang rotating map heh
---
Jhadious
"The Playground is Closed"
#10JhadiousPosted 10/25/2013 9:29:36 PM
Also, one on the north side too... Forgot which comes scond :/
---
Jhadious