Unlocking Stan Lee, Blade, and Iron Fist

#1Solid2TheSnakePosted 10/25/2013 11:29:25 AM
I think these are the only three I have left.

I have no idea where/how to get Blade/Iron Fist; I've completed every race around the map, gotten every vehicle, and gone every gold brick/character side quest there is.

I'm at 210/250 Gold bricks (I have not yet gone back to the main story to get all the mini-kits.

Also, as far as Stan Lee is concerned, to unlock him do you have to save him in every level as well as around the city? I saved him in all the locations around New York until he was trapped in Dead Pool's room. I freed him and nothing happened. So I'm assuming I have to rescue him in all the single player missions as well...
---
My Gaming Blog: http://thesaveroom.blogspot.com/
3DS: 2320-6678-6610; PSN: Solid2TheSnake
#2taoxadasaPosted 10/25/2013 11:46:20 AM
I wish I could help you, but I have no idea how to get Blade or Iron Fist either.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3pshangoPosted 10/25/2013 11:57:12 AM
Oh man....I searched the city, and internet for hours over the last two days trying to find this out, but finally found the answer.

First find the pizza cart on your map. You will find it in a subway and you will have to talk to Blade and race him. Once you beat that race, purchase the pizza scooter (not sure if you have to do this but I did) then check your map, Iron Fist' icon should appear on a building.

Go there and then talk to Blade again, defeat some ice dudes and then unlock Iron Fist for $150,000. Blade will then appear on your map.
#4DeanpoolPosted 10/25/2013 12:02:53 PM
Awesomely done pshango! Kudos.
---
Bodyslide.................by half!!!
#5Solid2TheSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 12:03:01 PM
Oh jeez, thank you!

I had already gotten the pizza scooter, so I was confused why it kept showing up on my map, so I just ignored the icon altogether.
---
My Gaming Blog: http://thesaveroom.blogspot.com/
3DS: 2320-6678-6610; PSN: Solid2TheSnake
#6P_googsPosted 10/25/2013 1:28:20 PM
Would any of you be able to help me out? I need to know where the last two missions are for Silver Surfer. I already did the mission where you race him on the helicarrier, but I can't find the other two.
#7UltimaXOmegaPosted 10/25/2013 2:08:01 PM
P_googs posted...
Would any of you be able to help me out? I need to know where the last two missions are for Silver Surfer. I already did the mission where you race him on the helicarrier, but I can't find the other two.

I want to know this too.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board