So Absorbing Man, MODOK, and Howard The Duck make it in.

#11magic_kidPosted 10/25/2013 6:29:17 PM
I think the problem is they wanted to give their big names relatively equal representation, while throwing in a few unexpected characters. This presents a problem when it comes to comics with huge ensemble casts, like the X-Men, because then it's a matter of giving it way more representation than the other names, or giving it equal representation but cutting its cast short in the process.
#12ZozmaSagePosted 10/25/2013 8:32:13 PM
like the X-Men, because then it's a matter of giving it way more representation than the other names, or giving it equal representation but cutting its cast short in the process.

That's a good point. X-Men has a huge cast compared to a lot of other marvel titles. Lego Marvel could easily have had an inordinate amount of X-men characters while failing to represent some of its wonderful, lesser known characters.
#13kollie89Posted 10/25/2013 8:48:16 PM
anointedservant posted...
Nightcrawler is the worst omission for me.
#14ZiodynePosted 10/25/2013 11:52:25 PM
kollie89 posted...

I'm a huge Nightcrawler fan too, but I get not including him. His teleportation power would, or at least should, allow you to bypass almost all the puzzles, so if they included him, they'd almost have to leave him without a non-combat use for teleporting, which would be complete BS.

As for Quesada, I firmly believe that the main reason he's in the game is so you can take Spider-Man or MJ and beat eight tons of crap out of him.
---
All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That is his. -Algernon Moncrieff
#15JakeGallows2099Posted 10/26/2013 12:14:12 AM
All I know is that I am so happy that The Punisher made it in, I really could care less about any other omissions. I pretty much only control someone else now if I need them for a task, otherwise it's my boy Frank for the win.
---
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.
-Leonardo da Vinci
#16Merc123Posted 10/26/2013 12:34:23 AM
Absorbing man was kind of cool in EMH, kind of wish they did something with him here, he can't even absorb!
MODOK shows up alot in the shows and games, not surprised, plus he leads AIM.
Howard the Duck, easy joke character.

I am bummed Vision, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and some villains like Baron Zemo, Enchantress and Executioner. Night Crawler would have been really cool too. Oh well, i am good with the roster just because Ant Man and Wasp actually got in.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v2 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#17Chaos-15Posted 10/26/2013 1:24:47 AM
Ziodyne posted...
kollie89 posted...

I'm a huge Nightcrawler fan too, but I get not including him. His teleportation power would, or at least should, allow you to bypass almost all the puzzles, so if they included him, they'd almost have to leave him without a non-combat use for teleporting, which would be complete BS.

As for Quesada, I firmly believe that the main reason he's in the game is so you can take Spider-Man or MJ and beat eight tons of crap out of him.

I can see teleport as a Dive Attack and like Wolverine Target Attack. You target an enemy the Night Crawler teleports to him and attacks. He could also use Mr. Fantastic's air vents.