Game Freeze

#1kizu76Posted 10/25/2013 8:05:29 PM
I haven't had a single problem with the game so far, and now it freezes up during the Juggernaut fight every single time. Anyone else having this problem?

---
On the losing end of a wishbone, and I won't pretend not to mind - CLUTCH
PSN: BRD529
#2bowlergirlPosted 10/26/2013 1:12:13 PM
kizu76 posted...
I haven't had a single problem with the game so far, and now it freezes up during the Juggernaut fight every single time. Anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same issue as well. Area just after getting Iceman start to progress and BAM. Frozen. Glad i saved this time before the freeze up.

I know Iceman is cold, but this is just low.
#3CEOIIIPosted 10/30/2013 12:34:02 AM
I've been getting freezes on the Cap/Thing Island M missions. Getting real annoying.
---
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
PSN ID: CEOIII1117
#4PierceLeePosted 10/31/2013 10:08:24 AM
kizu76 posted...

I did not have problem on my main account, but when I played on an alt account, it froze twice at exactly that same Juggernaut boss fight. Good thing I saved using the terminal there, but still...

Since a few of us encountered this problem, this is clearly not a PS3 system/firmware problem but due to this game's code in particular.
#5ohmeomiePosted 10/31/2013 11:23:08 AM
The first three days I had this game, it froze twice every day. Luckily, never in the same spot twice, but to date my game has frozen around ten times, maybe more.
#6PolyphenusPosted 11/1/2013 6:01:39 AM
I suggest waiting until any auto load SHIELD icon is gone from the bottom right corner before proceeding in a level. My game would also freeze up but when I started waiting for the auto save to catch up I have not experienced the freeze again.
---
Rock over London. Rock on, San Diego. Wendy's: Where's the beef?!?
#7elconoMPosted 11/1/2013 6:07:35 AM
kizu76 posted...

First time through, Juggy was head smashed on right side but bottom of a box was blocking Iceman from freezing Juggy.

Later, game was buggy when in free roam trying for Kurse. Just ran away and returned later.
---
3DS (5171-9701-9373) send pm if you add XBL- suLfurousgaLaxy
pkmn Y LFs- HA girl Fletching/Chespin/Bunnelby/Goomy, trade evo trade back
#8RCWILLPosted 11/1/2013 7:39:56 AM
I have froze three or four times now. Froze during free play of first (grand central station) mission twice. It froze during first portion after I collected the minikit behind shutters. Later It froze during last portion after I had used save point. When I reloaded, I re-collected two minikits on roof but never got the one where you freeze water. When I finished, it said I gathered 12/10 mini kits for level instead of what should have been 9/10 and my total minikit count is up by 3. Apparently the minikit counted before freezes as well as when I recollected them after the freeze.

I hope the extra count does not mess up anything with trophies or 100% completion later in game. I don't want to have to replay the whole thing to fix it!
#9Perseus88Posted 11/1/2013 8:44:29 AM
RCWILL posted...
I have froze three or four times now. Froze during free play of first (grand central station) mission twice. It froze during first portion after I collected the minikit behind shutters. Later It froze during last portion after I had used save point. When I reloaded, I re-collected two minikits on roof but never got the one where you freeze water. When I finished, it said I gathered 12/10 mini kits for level instead of what should have been 9/10 and my total minikit count is up by 3. Apparently the minikit counted before freezes as well as when I recollected them after the freeze.

I hope the extra count does not mess up anything with trophies or 100% completion later in game. I don't want to have to replay the whole thing to fix it!

I hope it doesn't impact you as well. In the last Lego game, Lord of the Rings, it DID prevent 100% completion when this happened with a minikit. Hopefully they fixed that issue this time. To attempt to avoid this I just never save at checkpoints. That does mean that I need to replay the entire level in the event of a freeze or glitch (and yes, it has happened), but on the plus side it avoids the collection glitches. Good luck, RCWILL. I hope you're good in the end.