Four Frozen People (Heimdall Quest 2)

#1OmegaZultaPosted 10/26/2013 6:26:16 PM
Requesting help on the open world quest where heimdall asks you to thaw out four frozen people, I'm only able to find three: One on the building across from heimdall that the camera shows you, one in times square, and one to the right of it further down the road.

Any help is appreciated, this and Heimdall quest 3 are all I have keft to do in the open world.
#2UltimaXOmegaPosted 10/26/2013 6:42:53 PM
Same.
I've looked everywhere.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#3taoxadasaPosted 10/26/2013 6:51:53 PM
There is one on a building north of Heimdall
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#4pvegetaPosted 10/26/2013 7:52:46 PM
Two are on buildings and the other two are on the ground. All are within the same area.
---
gamertag - Jamal The Titan, PSN: MrCannady
#5taoxadasaPosted 10/26/2013 8:05:18 PM
If anyone has beaten this, where is Heimdall's next mission?
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#6Nick_RapitisPosted 10/27/2013 7:00:04 PM
I still cannot find the 4 frozen people. I only see one frozen person and a stack of ice with no one in it on the building over Heimdall's shoulder. Any help would be great!
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Lxi Nick Lxi
#7MexiRicanMoFoPosted 10/27/2013 9:07:15 PM
Just finished this. The first one is obvious, the second one on the sidewalk just to the right of the first one. The next two are behind you at the start. One on a building ledge like the first one, and another down on a sidewalk off to the right. Hope this helps, it was frustrating for me as well.
---
KCCO
#8PierceLeePosted 10/28/2013 1:51:52 AM
You are supposed to follow the trail of ice. The first frozen person is shown to you. Then you will find another block of ice near by, with no one inside. This points you in the direction you have to go to find the next frozen person. And so on.
#9HoolicattPosted 10/28/2013 2:47:53 AM
PierceLee posted...
You are supposed to follow the trail of ice. The first frozen person is shown to you. Then you will find another block of ice near by, with no one inside. This points you in the direction you have to go to find the next frozen person. And so on.

Except its so random that it's not really a trail. The last one and the one everyone is looking for is on top of a shorter building with a little marvel image on it. Where you found the last ground one fly about halfway up and look down around the area to find it.
#10PierceLeePosted 10/28/2013 3:03:19 AM
No, it's not a trail that leads you all the way. It just points you in the right general direction.

There's another puzzle with similar trails. That's one below an apartment block where you have to use Wolverine to dig, then it will show a trail of studs leading you all the way to the next location (at the next apartment block). Dig there and a short trail appears (bad camera angle there), ending in the middle of nowhere. You have to mentally project that line and search. Dig the next one and the studs actually form the outline of an arrow symbol. And so on.