glitch ghost rider race and astonishing cyclops not showing up.

#1JoshuaBagwellPosted 10/30/2013 8:37:34 AM
Im thinking cause I used the code for f.f. spider-man that's why gr races aren't showing up but I didn't think the code would affect it like this.

Is there anything I can do
---
Guyver
#2Gr8destroyerPosted 10/30/2013 10:39:30 AM(edited)
Have you unlocked ghost rider yet?

Also, how far are you story wise?
#3JoshuaBagwell(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 11:23:54 AM
yes I got gr. Story done just have to do free play at 156 gold bricks and missing only a few characters like Cyclops, Polaris the other you get from the chess game and then I need to do the last 2 side mission.

Nothing else is left in the city
---
Guyver
#4Gr8destroyerPosted 10/30/2013 12:52:18 PM
It's possible that even with the cheat to unlock the character, you still need to complete the mission for GR before his second one opens up.

He should be at the very edge of the docks (west side of the map, with all the shipping crates), If there are any clouds at all near it, it may not be showing up on the map (I had to fly over it a second time to clear enough of the clouds from the map to see the icon for him).

Also, if you used the cheat, the icon may not show up at all on the map (since you have the character), but he might still be standing there waiting to talk to you for the mission.
#5JoshuaBagwell(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 12:50:29 PM
yeah he was in the spot or f.f. sider-man so able to get that done and Cyclops alt I had to do a taxi mission for another citizen before it unlocked
---
Guyver
#6neojubeiPosted 11/2/2013 10:34:27 PM(edited)
i have this same glitch and its not showing up for me either

edit:

Ok it showed up for me, just wait a few seconds at the Spiderman FF spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ZA6SGsOOc

---
NeoJ.
PSN ID: Neojehuty