Lego X-Men

#1xXHPLinkXxPosted 11/1/2013 8:58:07 AM
I would LOVE a Lego game dedicated only to the X-Men! There's so many characters and stories they could do! This game was fun, but it focused way too much on Avengers. Anyone else wanna see an X-Men Lego game??
---
PSN + Wii U: Mr_Summers
"But Professor, I'm packing a bazooka behind each eyeball!" -Cyclops
#2Merc123Posted 11/1/2013 12:30:57 PM
I would love a Lego Xmen game. I mean i am a big fan of the Avengers but i have loved the Xmen ever since i was a kid so i like them even more. A game with even more Xmen and Brotherhood members would be great. Though really my favorite Xmen are mostly already in the game like Wolverine, Gambit and Cyclops, only one of my favorites missing is Nightcrawler. I also like Havok and Warpath since i had action figures of them when i was a kid. Jubilee would be nice too since she was in the first episode i saw of the Xmen cartoon in the 90's which is what got me into Xmen.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v2 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#3SocialAssassinPosted 11/1/2013 1:29:25 PM
I was thinking about that yesterday. As much as I enjoy this game, I think something focused more on the X-Men would be great.

Honestly, they could easily do one for every hero or team (I can see at least LEGO Avengers, LEGO Spider-Man and LEGO X-Men being possible). I understand the game is geared more toward casual/movie fans but I feel like the X-Men in general got kind of shafted.

And with LEGO X-Men they could fix some of the characters we already have and make them better (Like giving Iceman the ability to fly with his ice and stuff).
---
Hoist the colours high!
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome again. True story.
#4commish61Posted 11/1/2013 1:41:00 PM
activision probably wouldnt allow it unfortunately great idead though I would preorder it day one.
#5Merc123Posted 11/1/2013 1:47:41 PM
Lego Avengers would be great but i fear it would pander to the movie audience and focus too much on Iron Man, Cap, Thor and Hulk. If Ant Man, Wasp, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver,Black Panther, Ms. Marvel and other Avengers (its hard to find someone in Marvel that wasn't an Avenger at some point) got storyline focus, It could be really awesome

The other thing i can say about Lego X Men is that they need to fix Magneto, he is straight up pathetic gameplay wise and i hate that Dr. Doom pretty much makes Magneto a lackey even though he is much more menacing in the story that Doom is.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v2 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#6PierceLeePosted 11/1/2013 2:18:40 PM
The great thing about this game is exactly because it has a fantastically huge cast of characters -- characters that would not normally come together, even in crossovers, yet you see them working together, in a story. (I don't follow the comics but Iron Man running into Magneto is kinda the obvious accident waiting to happen, LOL.)

I wish Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (you bet there will be one) will add more X-Men, but not exclusively X-Men. (Hey, where's Rogue? they probably couldn't think of how to handle her power-absorbing power.)
#7sharkerbobPosted 11/1/2013 3:01:04 PM
Almost every hero in the Marvel Universe has either been an Avenger or X-Men, so it would be interesting to see a LEGO Avengers and LEGO X-Men specific games.

LEGO Spider-Man could also work on his own; I imagine it would be much like LEGO Batman, where you play a handful of Spider-Men, but the real fun would be unlocking and playing his MASSIVE rogues gallery.
#8jsoxrocksPosted 11/1/2013 4:59:46 PM
I agree with this, my favorite level from the story mode had to be the X-Mansion one, something about playing as Cyclops, Storm, Ice Man & Jean all at once, then comes Wolvie & Beast. I would love the expanded universe for it....Night Crawler, Emma Frost, etc. etc.
#9JenniferTatePosted 11/1/2013 6:23:20 PM
LEGO X-Men. X-Men is my life. Where are the real sets?
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#10Bearded-WarriorPosted 11/2/2013 6:19:29 PM
SocialAssassin posted...
I was thinking about that yesterday. As much as I enjoy this game, I think something focused more on the X-Men would be great.

Honestly, they could easily do one for every hero or team (I can see at least LEGO Avengers, LEGO Spider-Man and LEGO X-Men being possible). I understand the game is geared more toward casual/movie fans but I feel like the X-Men in general got kind of shafted.

And with LEGO X-Men they could fix some of the characters we already have and make them better (Like giving Iceman the ability to fly with his ice and stuff).

This exactly.