I want this game, but I am just not sure.

#1ghstbstrPosted 1/18/2013 11:36:41 AM(edited)
I do want this game, but the $7 an episode seems really steep and the $25 price all episodes seems alittle high. Atleast they can give more of an incentive to get it, like $5 an episode and $20 for all episodes. Maybe offer something free with the purchase of all episodes, or even a sale of $15 for all episodes. Something atleast would be good.

---
WOLVERINES!!!
#2SumerNivekPosted 1/20/2013 8:31:09 PM
Well, you do get the soundtrack with the $25 purchase...so that is something. But may you mean something more than a soundtrack. I can see your point that it is a bit steep if each episode ends up being an hour or 1.5 hours long. However, I gladly paid what I considered a measly $25 for this great game. The first act had me hooked and the experience is well worth the price of admission (in my opinion). Hope you give it a chance!
---
"One more thing. If anything, they're Wisps in Eredar form." -Posted by Doilyn on 5/9/06.
#3MephistophelesPosted 2/9/2013 11:00:11 PM
I dropped the 7 bucks and don't regret it. I don't think I'd do the 25 just because there isn't a set release schedule and my gut tells me episode 5 is a long time coming.
---
XBL: Scooby MaroonPSN: GhostOfJAWS Wii: A bunch of numbers!