I want this game, but I am just not sure.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kentucky Route Zero - Act I
  3. I want this game, but I am just not sure.

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
4 years ago#1
I do want this game, but the $7 an episode seems really steep and the $25 price all episodes seems alittle high. Atleast they can give more of an incentive to get it, like $5 an episode and $20 for all episodes. Maybe offer something free with the purchase of all episodes, or even a sale of $15 for all episodes. Something atleast would be good.
WOLVERINES!!!

User Info: SumerNivek

SumerNivek
4 years ago#2
Well, you do get the soundtrack with the $25 purchase...so that is something. But may you mean something more than a soundtrack. I can see your point that it is a bit steep if each episode ends up being an hour or 1.5 hours long. However, I gladly paid what I considered a measly $25 for this great game. The first act had me hooked and the experience is well worth the price of admission (in my opinion). Hope you give it a chance!
"One more thing. If anything, they're Wisps in Eredar form." -Posted by Doilyn on 5/9/06.

User Info: Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles
3 years ago#3
I dropped the 7 bucks and don't regret it. I don't think I'd do the 25 just because there isn't a set release schedule and my gut tells me episode 5 is a long time coming.
XBL: Scooby MaroonPSN: GhostOfJAWS Wii: A bunch of numbers!
  1. Boards
  2. Kentucky Route Zero - Act I
  3. I want this game, but I am just not sure.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived