This game has gotten worse and worse for the last five years.

#1nuschler2212Posted 2/19/2013 11:24:03 AM
This year will be no different. The 13 board has been dead for months because the game is horrible. This board is dead.

This used to be my favorite game.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#2DardoboyPosted 2/19/2013 5:42:28 PM
wheres the developers incentive to make new stuff they have no one to compete with its not like people aren't buying the games every year.
#3CM101PlayPosted 2/20/2013 9:59:19 AM
13 was the best college football game ever in my opinion soooooooo yeah. Madden 13 was the best pro football game in my opinion as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pXxTP.gif
The greatest trick ever played was man convincing himself that God does not exist.
#4scorpion41Posted 2/20/2013 10:46:32 PM
EA has no competition. No competition equals half-hearted attempts on a game. Sure the passing game was greatly improved, but the blocking AI has regressed to its PS2 days: linemen don't adjust for fronts/blitzes and receivers rarely block on outside runs and screens. Supposedly they patched this, but the change is negligible. The pass blocking is ridiculous as well... my 91 ovr LT watches an end run around him to hit me in the back, never attempting to block. And goal line offense? Horrendous. The Human AI is dumb compared to the CPU. The entire computer defense breaks on balls and routes, rarely blowing a coverage, but my guys sit and watch their receivers make catch after catch? And they absolutely will not cover comebacks, outs, or curls. And another glitch they supposedly fixed was the CB running into the backfield for no reason...still happens often on short routes.

In short, this game is overrated and had EA had competition in the football market, another company would've blown them out of the water.
---
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat
#5lalallaalalPosted 2/22/2013 9:46:53 AM
CM101Play posted...
13 was the best college football game ever in my opinion soooooooo yeah. Madden 13 was the best pro football game in my opinion as well.

^this
#6lalallaalalPosted 2/22/2013 9:51:10 AM
scorpion41 posted...
EA has no competition. No competition equals half-hearted attempts on a game. Sure the passing game was greatly improved, but the blocking AI has regressed to its PS2 days: linemen don't adjust for fronts/blitzes and receivers rarely block on outside runs and screens. Supposedly they patched this, but the change is negligible. The pass blocking is ridiculous as well... my 91 ovr LT watches an end run around him to hit me in the back, never attempting to block. And goal line offense? Horrendous. The Human AI is dumb compared to the CPU. The entire computer defense breaks on balls and routes, rarely blowing a coverage, but my guys sit and watch their receivers make catch after catch? And they absolutely will not cover comebacks, outs, or curls. And another glitch they supposedly fixed was the CB running into the backfield for no reason...still happens often on short routes.

In short, this game is overrated and had EA had competition in the football market, another company would've blown them out of the water.

Weird, I routinely have receivers making blocks down field, especially on counter plays.

I also play pretty good goal line defense. 6-3-2 pinch zone or whatever works pretty well. I also recommend hot routing safeties that are in deep zone to the hook zone to keep them from sitting at the back of the endzone.
#7scorpion41Posted 2/22/2013 6:23:32 PM
Well maybe I just have terrible luck then because running is near impossible. I've played with the sliders, moved linemen around, different formations, etc and nothing works. My offense is an A+ but when I run the ball they play like a C-. If it wouldn't be for a great passing game I'd have no game.
---
#8ReggieBush09Posted 2/22/2013 11:09:59 PM
Don't bother posting to this guys topic he's a well known troll for NCAA football he's been trolling NCAA football like it's his job for 3 iterations. he does this to see replies and get a rise out of people if you want this guy laughing at you go ahead and post but I wouldn't
---
you got the love that I want you got the love that I need.
#9lalallaalalPosted 2/22/2013 11:11:54 PM
You can't rush for 200-250 yards a game?
#10scorpion41Posted 2/23/2013 5:35:27 AM
lalallaalal posted...
You can't rush for 200-250 yards a game?

If all I do is run the read option/ triple option from the pistol/ shotgun then yes, I can average 300 yards a game. But, straight runs for some reason do not work. The CPU is always blitzing to the play side and my blockers rarely, if ever, block them. And I'm not trolling, I'm dead serious.
---