Substitution Issues

#1General_PantherPosted 8/10/2013 12:38:49 PM
I just played a game on Heisman Difficulty with Difficulty and Pentaly Sliders as well as Auto Sub settings that I got from Operation Sports.

I noticed that for nearly the entire fourth quarter (might have been earlier but that's when I noticed it.) my starting Defensive line (all four) and my starting Running back were all out of the game. None of them were injured and they were all listed as #1 on the depth chart.

Is this a glitch or does it have something to do with Fatigue and My Sub Settings.

My Settings are Out - 85/In- 90 for both Running Back and DT.

Also it wasn't due to lack of production as my starting RB had 70+ yards on 25 carries before he was taken out.

The D-Line had 2 Sacks and got tons of pressure on the QB.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
#2General_Panther(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 1:12:30 PM
Anybody also having this issue or have any advice or me?
---
If You Don't Love It, Leave It........... Hawkeyes #1!
#3FlameLord23Posted 8/10/2013 9:25:37 PM
You were winning by a bunch.
---
You cannot keep me down.
LoL/Steam IGN: I Rock Ths
#4General_Panther(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 10:12:00 AM
See that's the thing, I wasn't really blowing Them out. I ended up beating Wisconsin with my Iowa Hawkeyes 41 - 28 but I was never up by more than 14 the entire game. Especially in the Second half when those substitutions happened.
---
If You Don't Love It, Leave It........... Hawkeyes #1!
#5forrestzK08Posted 8/11/2013 5:11:24 PM
General_Panther posted...
See that's the thing, I wasn't really blowing Them out. I ended up beating Wisconsin with my Iowa Hawkeyes 41 - 28 but I was never up by more than 14 the entire game. Especially in the Second half when those substitutions happened.

That's enough for the game. If you are up buy more than 7 in the 4th it usuallyass subs. It's a massive pain in the ass
---
Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Most of my posts are from my phone when I'm bored at work.
#6BigTlovesBEERPosted 8/11/2013 11:04:41 PM
I've never had the computer autosub guys out unless I went into SuperSim.