This game is so buggy...

#1AWarAmp84Posted 1/24/2013 10:51:51 AM
It makes me wonder if the developers even tested it before release. From the framerate issues to movements not registering, the problems seem to happen quite frequently. Oh and my favourite bug, the one where you have a few gems yet the game asks you if you want to purchase more when you try to be saved for the first time which only requires one gem. I'm about to delete this garbage.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#2Jackie_ChandlerPosted 1/24/2013 12:36:52 PM
Yeah, this game has way too many glitches. I was thinking about compiling a list of the various problems that can happen/have happened to me, but I've been really unmotivated to keep playing since finding out about the 500,000 coin Objective being glitched.
---
XBL: Jackie Chandler | PSN: Jackie_Chandler
Pokemon White: 3525-2142-9932
#3NightStrifePosted 1/24/2013 3:02:52 PM
Jackie_Chandler posted...
Yeah, this game has way too many glitches. I was thinking about compiling a list of the various problems that can happen/have happened to me, but I've been really unmotivated to keep playing since finding out about the 500,000 coin Objective being glitched.

I'm pretty sure it inst glitched. I know that the total coins counter in the stat menu is bugged, but the progress bar for the objective seems to be updating correctly.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't.
#4Jackie_ChandlerPosted 1/24/2013 4:06:55 PM
NightStrife posted...
I'm pretty sure it inst glitched. I know that the total coins counter in the stat menu is bugged, but the progress bar for the objective seems to be updating correctly.

One person on these boards reported the progress reset every time he exited the game and came back. I haven't closed the game's app since I got the Objective for that specific reason. At the very least, I noticed that the coins I got for the 100,000 coin Objective didn't count towards the one for 500,000.
---
#5NightStrifePosted 1/26/2013 5:55:51 AM
NightStrife posted...

One person on these boards reported the progress reset every time he exited the game and came back. I haven't closed the game's app since I got the Objective for that specific reason. At the very least, I noticed that the coins I got for the 100,000 coin Objective didn't count towards the one for 500,000.

Hmm, well my progress bar has filled up a considerable amount since I first got the objective and I have exited game multiple times. But I've noticed even though it lists Circumnavigator twice, the progress bars have different lengths. My theory is that the top objective is incorrectly labeled and it should instead read 250,000 lifetime coins because it seems to be double the progress of the 500,000 lifetime coins objective. Also at of the time that the picture was taken I only had about 663k lifetime meters so that seems to fit the bottom bar a little closer.

http://i.imgur.com/hrkzt4D.png
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't.
#6Jackie_ChandlerPosted 1/26/2013 8:42:59 AM
NightStrife posted...
Hmm, well my progress bar has filled up a considerable amount since I first got the objective and I have exited game multiple times. But I've noticed even though it lists Circumnavigator twice, the progress bars have different lengths. My theory is that the top objective is incorrectly labeled and it should instead read 250,000 lifetime coins because it seems to be double the progress of the 500,000 lifetime coins objective. Also at of the time that the picture was taken I only had about 663k lifetime meters so that seems to fit the bottom bar a little closer.

http://i.imgur.com/hrkzt4D.png

That's bizarre. Both of my Circumnavigator bars are the exact same length. And for what it's worth, it seems like not closing the app isn't enough to keep the game from resetting progress on the last Lifetime Coins Objective. I went back to the game just now, and my progress bar has moved down drastically. Strangely enough, the bar has moved down a lot, but it isn't zero like my Stats page suggests.
---
#7NightStrifePosted 1/26/2013 1:10:49 PM
That's bizarre. Both of my Circumnavigator bars are the exact same length. And for what it's worth, it seems like not closing the app isn't enough to keep the game from resetting progress on the last Lifetime Coins Objective. I went back to the game just now, and my progress bar has moved down drastically. Strangely enough, the bar has moved down a lot, but it isn't zero like my Stats page suggests.

Ouch, that's really unfortunate. Well I'm going to continue playing and and see what happens. If anything usual happens I'll report my findings here. But hopefully there is a patch coming out soon because there does seem to be a lot of glitches.
---
#8NightStrifePosted 1/27/2013 2:11:48 PM(edited)
So I completed the first Circumnavigator objective and I guess they never made new objectives because they just cycle between the 1mil lifetime distance and 500k lifetime coins

http://i.imgur.com/EQgrnfJ.png
---
#9Flamingcow99Posted 1/27/2013 4:40:44 PM
NightStrife posted...
So I completed the first Circumnavigator objective and I guess they never made new objectives because they just cycle between the 1mil lifetime distance and 500k lifetime coins

Wait, so we need to do these objectives over and over for 2 levels?
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:40 or Kirby:54 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#10steve_juneauPosted 1/28/2013 12:56:51 AM
Flamingcow99 posted...
NightStrife posted...

Wait, so we need to do these objectives over and over for 2 levels?

F*** that s*** 0_0