How do you get past this obstacle?

#1jniehusPosted 2/9/2013 10:43:36 AM
I can't figure out how to get past this obstacle. Is it even possible or is it a dead end?

http://i.imgur.com/fucZ8AJ.png
#2JTC87Posted 2/9/2013 5:40:52 PM
Please tell me you're trolling.
#3jniehus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:00:29 PM
Why do you think I'm trolling? Why take the time to reply if you're not even going to answer the question? Maybe it's obvious to you, but the tutorial in the game didn't saying anything, I couldn't find any reviews that said anything, and it's not mentioned anywhere I could find.
#4Jecht_infinityPosted 2/10/2013 1:36:28 AM
JTC87. Don't accuse him of trolling, he's just a beginner. Not everyone is supposed to know all info about obstacles.
Oh and the answer is, you can't. Its just background. Nothing else
---
---
Final Fantasy Is My Life, if it dies, I will die too.
#5Cory898Posted 2/10/2013 5:19:02 AM
Yeah, it's background, not an obstacle. In the Forrest setting when you need to turn left or right or go over a cliff, that's a shot of going over a cliff.
---
Formerly Sortagacktfan to any who would recognize me by that username.
#6jniehus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:08:24 AM
I guess I was so focused thinking, "What is that thing and what do I need to do?" that I didn't notice the turns in front of the cliff. Thanks!
#7JTC87Posted 2/12/2013 1:11:41 AM
I apologize for thinking you were trolling but thought it was pretty obvious that you had to turn.
#8GambitAcePosted 2/12/2013 7:03:42 PM
Actually I had the exact same problem when I first started playing, I kept jumping into it thinking it was an obstacle... and actually got quite frustrated thinking that they added dead-ends in the game. I didn't see the turns either at first since you automatically notice that there is no end-rail and an object straight ahead.

So don't feel too bad TC, others have been in the same boat.
---
how do you turn this on?
#9iceandrewsPosted 2/13/2013 9:27:09 AM
^^ It took me a few tries to realize as well that you have to turn. OP isn't alone.
---
"I was like, "Did I really just see a ninja?' " said Shilling, 23.
Turns out she did not.
#10Master_PwnerPosted 3/4/2013 7:45:47 AM
I honestly died the first 4 times on that as well, being like wtf?
The poor color choice is at fault here, it's to discern anything clearly when EVERYTHING is of the same color tone (yellow-greenish yellow, orange and red....) Clearly these guys never heard of contrast
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq