Out of Honey Queen and Metal Mario, which one so you never want to see again?

#1Tales_of_101Posted 6/20/2013 1:48:15 PM
Who should never appear in a Mario Kart game again? Honey Queen or Metal Mario? - Results (164 votes)
Honey Queen
50.61% (83 votes)
Metal Mario
49.39% (81 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It seems to me that these 2 are the most disliked characters in Mario Kart 7.

But if you had to choose to get rid of one and they will never again appear in the Mario Kart series, which would you choose. You can also feel free to give your reasons if you like.

I personally am going with Honey Queen, simply because I feel she is the most pointless in the series( next to R.O.B IMO). She appeared in both Mario Galaxy's for 1 level in each game IIRC and all she does is stay in the same place. I think Lubba would have been a better option IMO.

I know Metal Mario pretty much is a Palette Swap for Mario, but at least he sounds cool.

What are your opinions?
#2PaperDolphinPosted 6/20/2013 1:50:01 PM
Metal Mario is the laziest, most un-creative, worst looking, washed out character in the Mario universe.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#3_Taidow_Posted 6/20/2013 1:55:46 PM
PaperDolphin posted...
Metal Mario is the laziest, most un-creative, worst looking, washed out character in the Mario universe.

---
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis
#4NightmareSeekerPosted 6/20/2013 1:56:27 PM
Honey queen, because she is really pointless. Even characters like Wart or K Rool would make more sense than her.
Also I +d add to each character alternate color and make metal mario into Marios alt color :3
---
I support Fawful for Mario Kart 8!
Copy this into your signature if you do too!
#5Jacob46719Posted 6/20/2013 2:29:19 PM
_Taidow_ posted...
PaperDolphin posted...

---
Backlog of games: Too many unfinished games.
#6PT_PiranhaPosted 6/20/2013 2:49:12 PM
Not sure if Metal Mario is really more unpopular, or if Honey Queen's hatebase is just absent.

I'm one of the only ones who likes Metal Mario and wants him back. But Honey Queen can take a hike.
---
Remember not to take video games too seriously - There are plenty of GameFAQs users who will do that for you.
#7greatdimentioPosted 6/20/2013 3:24:13 PM
Honey Queen can move her fat ass out of the way to make room for better characters. I can stand Metal Mario a bit more if he was an alternate color scheme for Mario, similar to Smash Bros.
---
#8pikachu936Posted 6/20/2013 3:25:05 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
Not sure if Metal Mario is really more unpopular, or if Honey Queen's hatebase is just absent.

I'm one of the only ones who likes Metal Mario and wants him back. But Honey Queen can take a hike.

This, very much.
---
(>-'.'-)> 2 Kirbies went into a food store, the next day the store went bankrupt. <(-'.'-<)
David Mitchell > You.
#9PaperDolphinPosted 6/20/2013 3:26:25 PM
At least Honey Queen is unique.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#10greatdimentioPosted 6/20/2013 4:00:44 PM
PaperDolphin posted...
At least Honey Queen is unique.
but random as hell
---