What's the point of adding Rosalina?

#1MrSpacelySlatePosted 6/25/2013 8:36:34 AM
Is there a reason to add her other than because of her apparent popularity?

Petey Piranha at least had the potential for a unique slot by representing things that actually happened in the game. But with Rosalina...what's special about her?
#2pikachu936Posted 6/25/2013 8:40:51 AM
You know, you still haven't given my that factual proof that Rosalina's gone.
---
(>-'.'-)> 2 Kirbies went into a food store, the next day the store went bankrupt. <(-'.'-<)
David Mitchell > You.
#3BabyLuigiOnFirePosted 6/25/2013 9:01:00 AM
What's the point of adding any character? To please the fans.

I can ask the same question with nearly any character that's going to be added.
---
Baby Luigi>All
#4MuTeKiKenPosted 6/25/2013 9:13:25 AM(edited)
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Petey Piranha at least had the potential for a unique slot by representing things that actually happened in the game. But with Rosalina...what's special about her?

Unique slot by repre... what? That has to be one of the stupider arguments to exclude a character (not stupidest, I have faith that we can come up with worse).

I don't need to like Rosalina just to hate topics like these that start with "What's the point?". People who make them aren't seeking answers, instead they're basically begging others to empathize with them. And it's usually over some trend that they can't seem to imagine how it became one in the first place. GET! OVER! IT! If you're going to ask that, why stop there? What's the point of a world that doesn't follow your tastes? What's the point of even playing games anymore if we're just going to ***** about every little detail that bothers us?
And my favorite: What's the point of life!?

Anyway, on topic: Still better than Honey Queen and Metal Mario.
---
Currently playing - A game for hardcore fans only
#5bellagio23Posted 6/25/2013 9:28:18 AM
Have you played Galaxy?
#6MrSpacelySlate(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:33:47 AM
bellagio23 posted...
Have you played Galaxy?

I have, actually. Have you?
#7bellagio23Posted 6/25/2013 10:30:22 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
bellagio23 posted...
Have you played Galaxy?

I have, actually. Have you?

Yes, yes I have. You must of not paid attention to it though.
#8parkourboybryanPosted 6/25/2013 11:10:04 AM
I have a better question TC, when will you get over your irrational hatred of a popular Video Game character? If you put as much effort in something productive as you do in your Anti-Rosalina trolling, you might be a senator or something important.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
NEW MIRROR'S EDGE!!!!!! I'M FINALLY ABLE TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!!
#9GensokyoPosted 6/25/2013 12:05:57 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
I have a better question TC, when will you get over your irrational hatred of a popular Video Game character? If you put as much effort in something productive as you do in your Anti-Rosalina trolling, you might be a senator or something important.

Only until people found out he hates Rosalina...
#10bellagio23Posted 6/25/2013 12:26:29 PM
Gensokyo posted...
parkourboybryan posted...

Only until people found out he hates Rosalina...

I don't even understand how anyone could hate Rosalina.