Your top 5 most hated mario kart items
2. fire flower
3. tanooki tail
4. mk7 reds
Dream Address: 4400-2103-6084 Ben @ Malkier
1. Blue shell
3. Fire Flower
4. POW Block
5. Lucky 7
1. Spiny Shell (Blue shell up to MK64 is fine)
4. Super Leaf
5. POW Block
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64
In no particular order...
The only one I don't like is Blooper because it's completely useless.
1. BSoD (Blue Shell of Death, for actively discouraging good play.)
2. Thundercloud (Who wants this? Really?)
3. Tanooki Leaf (It takes up the slot, and it's quite commonplace in first.)
4. Bloopers (Irritating at best, useless at worst)
5. Lucky 7 (Poor gimmick)
'Come" She whispered "And stay with me- we can watch this world die together".
Official Osiris of SMTIV Board.
Personally, I thought the Tanooki Tail was the best new item in a while. Actually gave you some freaking defense in 1st place.
1. Thunder Cloud (look, I get that including a joke item is clever, but this is NOT the way to do it)
2. Winged Spiny Shell (key word: "winged", and yes, that includes MK7's)
3. Feather (No one's said this? Aside from maybe two shortcuts where it was unlikely you'd even have the Feather there, this thing was useless)
4. Blooper (would be higher, but people don't realize how useful it is in single player, really gimps the AI)
5. Fake Item Box in Double Dash onward (MK64 ones were great because they actually looked like real item boxes, later they were basically a banana)
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9720-8138
ACNL: Bitey in Shloft
5. Blue Shell - Sure it's annoying when YOU are the target, but no reason to cry about it. It's in the game so first place has a lesser chance of breaking away.
4. Fake Item Box - Do you like getting this item in first place when a red shell is targeting you? I think not. People think it's not that bad of an item but that's only because mkwii and down had terrible lag/red which were extremely easy to maneuver.
3. Tanooki Tail - Ugghh how much I hate getting this item in mk7. It wouldn't be a bad item if I could cancel it at any given time, but it having to disappear on it's own is really annoying. I have to rely on the guy behind me to throw a red in time for me to NOT swipe and lose it off the bat.
2. Blooper - It's not 100% useless as people may say, it can actually fool people, however it's useless a good 98% of the time or so. No one wants a useless item at their last box. (But a lot of people blame blooper and game when the truth is they had no chance catching up too far regardless.)
1. Thundercloud - An extremely gimmicky item, further more with mkwii's unbearable lag, it fills me with disgust. I don't want it, I don't want my opponent to have it, and mkwii's lag just makes it so much worse, get it out completely or give it to first place roulette and make them blame "luck."
5. Chain Chomp - I like to think of it as the precursor to Bullet Bill, but it's so horribly unreliable, as the wild swinging means you could hit something which ends up dislodging you from it's chain making it worthless, and if you get really unlucky, it could mean veering off a ledge
4. Raccoon Tail - Why why why? This is just the dumbest item ever. Short range and isn't good for anything other than hitting someone right next to you or collecting a bunch of coins. Also hate that you're stuck with it for 15 seconds before you can collect anything else
3. Fire Flower - Sounds good in concept, horrible in gameplay. Very hard to actually hit someone, and you should get more shots than you do
Hearts - Another good item in concept, but if you ever manage to get more than a banana or fake item box while using this, I take my hat off to you
1. Blooper, just.... blooper - I personally like to think Nintendo thinks they're geniuses for coming up with this item. I mean how else could they justify keeping a glorified screen obstructor in for 4 games all the while dumping other items which are far more worthy of staying than this useless piece of crap.