Various Ideas

#1DuckerdooPosted 1/5/2014 8:54:27 AM
<u>Track Objects</u>

Blue Coins
Each course will have one blue coin hidden on it. Not too hard to find. Like on a side road, short-cut, or slightly off course during a jump. Find the blue coin on the course, and you get an extra +5 coins added to your wallet at the end of the race.

8 Red Coins
During the race, you may see 8 red coins along the track, mixed in with the yellow coins. If all 8 are collected before the lead kart enters the next lap, all players with no items get their item panels spinning, like they just hit an item box. After you cross the start/finish line, the 8 red coins re-appear.

<u>Items</u>

Yellow Shell
This shell emits a small shockwave trail, spinning out karts if zings past, and JUST misses. If it hits a wall, or another kart, it smashes, and emits a bigger shockwave to spin out any kart that enters it's radius. Not as big as a bomb-omb blast though. Effects are nulled if it hits an item, so you can still rely on dragging items behind you for protection. Available only in single form.

Yoshi Egg
You can drag this item behind you for protection by simply tapping the item button. You don't have to hold the item button. That's the main use of this item. With the Yoshi Egg dragging behind you, you can freely use other items. When the egg breaks, a random item will pop out for the next kart behind you. Items can be good or bad for them. Good items will be used upon touch, and bad items wipe out the kart.

SMW Feather Returns
Use it to do the good 'ol fashion spin jump from the original Super Mario Kart. Jump over walls for shortcuts, etc.

<u>Characters & Karts</u>

Nabbit
His kart would be an opened loot bag with coin wheels.

Luma (alone)
This cute li'l guy will be riding a starbit.

That's all I can think of for the time being.
---
*continues rambling on incoherently in the background*
#2cadcrafterPosted 1/5/2014 4:50:15 PM
I like ALL of these ideas.
Noce job LouoL
---
cad :)
3DS FC: 4682-8978-0928
#3Seb_RamorayPosted 1/6/2014 9:40:58 AM
Nice ideas. Nabbit would be really awesome, wouldn't he?
---
"If moveset potential got a place in the roster or removed one, Chibi Robo would've been in Brawl in the place of R.O.B."
#4moogle69Posted 1/6/2014 12:01:54 PM
Wow you should work with mk devs.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSN ID: snoteat01 NN ID: snoteat01
FFXV, KH3, MONOLITH X, MK8, SSBU, LOZ:U, Bravely Second
#5SS4kronos33Posted 1/6/2014 12:05:34 PM
I like these ideas as well
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#6BabyLuigiOnFirePosted 1/6/2014 12:16:25 PM
The Yoshi Egg looks annoying in Battle Mode

As for character karts, I doubt it since it looks like Mario Kart 8 will use Mario Kart 7's system
---
Baby Luigi>All. A rip-off of a rip-off but still insanely awesome!
Your local Wario sadist.