My idea for a Rainbow Road.

#1DuckerdooPosted 1/6/2014 7:26:04 PM
Now, this is what I, personally, think would be nice. Also, I would like to note, that even though there is no direction like north, east, south, and west, I will use those so you can more accurately see what I'm visualizing.

Let's start off with the SNES Rainbow Road track surface, music, and starry sky. So technically, this is an enhanced version of the SNES one. You start facing north, then a 90 degree turn to the left. After this turn, the road splits up. In the center, is a glider ramp. Off to the sides are anti-gravity roads that helix around the glider path. After this split joins back up is a 180 degree banked turn to the left. Just after the turn, there will be a glider ramp on the outside half, while the inside half dips down into a space river of sorts (underwater segment). Both these paths lead over/under the strait away going north. After that, you come back up, out of the water/whatever, and take another 90 degree turn to the right. Here, we race on a wavy section, similar to the section in MK7's Rainbow Road, with holes in it, that may cause you to land onto an asteroid below. Whether you land on the asteroid, or stay up top, there will be a 45 degree angle to the right, and a sling star to sling you onto a road section wrapping around a second, smaller asteroid, followed by a second sling star landing you back on the northward strait leading to the finish line. Along this final stretch, there will be some Star Thowmps. Various speed boosters may be placed to even up the different paths.

Now for the background. To the south, behind the track, you will see a big beautiful planet that holds the Mushroom Kingdom, and a bright moon in back. To the east and west, you will see an asteroid belt stretching off into the distance, and the space river you race through flowing through as it snakes it's way through the asteroids. I'm not an astrophysicist, so I don't know the technical terms, and stuff, but to the north, instead of blackness, you see the various colors of space, and the Comet Observatory far off in the distance to the northeast. One last piece of scenery is a launch star close to the C.O. There will be launch lines like you see coming from the used launch stars in the Galaxy games, forming a path between sling stars, and ending on the track just behind the starting line.
---
*continues rambling on incoherently in the background*
#2Alakazam_fanPosted 1/6/2014 10:24:36 PM
pic
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#3Duckerdoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 2:11:39 PM
Alakazam_fan posted...
pic

I wish I could, but I'm no good at sketching.
---
*continues rambling on incoherently in the background*