All people who like Pink Gold Peach sign here!

#1AnselaFanPosted 5/7/2014 8:35:10 AM
*Signs*

Cmon guys let's not let the haters ruin how happy we are with this outstanding debut of this lovely character ruin it for us. Their all just jealous anyway.
#2AnselaFan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 9:30:21 AM
Bump
#3aliashubbatchPosted 5/7/2014 9:33:03 AM
*Signs*
I love the amount of tears she gets from everyone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
---
# of times a topic/comment is 10/10 & I offer to buy the poster a beer: 12
# of people who accepted said beer: 2
#4Grand_AngelPosted 5/7/2014 9:33:41 AM
*signs*

She's great. I don't really care about the haters, I just like the character.
---
Currently playing: Melty Blood, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon X
Melty Blood main: White Len (F)
#5EHeroHaneKuriboPosted 5/7/2014 9:36:06 AM(edited)
Liking something simply because people are upset about it doesn't make you anything except a douche.

But as for people that legitimately like her, I'm honestly interested in why? What makes her a good addition, despite coming hand in hand with so many cuts, being essentially a pallet swap and being a less relevant version of the last controversial newcomer?
#6AnselaFan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 9:38:23 AM
EHeroHaneKuribo posted...
Liking something simply because people are upset about it doesn't make you anything except a douche.

But as for people that legitimately like her, I'm honestly interested in why? What makes her a good addition, despite coming hand in hand with so many cuts, being essentially a pallet swap and being a less relevant version of the last controversial newcomer?

I like her because she's pretty and gives me a heavy weight I actually would want to use.
#7Grand_AngelPosted 5/7/2014 9:40:40 AM

I like her mainly because I like seeing alternate or "what if" versions of existing characters. I find the concept of them interesting, and how they interact with their original.

I think she's a good addition, but I'm also hoping Nintendo will flesh out her character a bit (not holding my breath, this is a MK game after all).

I'm kinda biased though, since I don't really care for any of the cut characters (except maybe Diddy).
---
Currently playing: Melty Blood, Rune Factory 4, Pokemon X
Melty Blood main: White Len (F)
#8ffdghPosted 5/7/2014 9:42:59 AM(edited)

Peach is my favorite mario character so by extention I like Pink Gold peach lol. Also a nice alternative to Metal Mario and Rosalina since I don't use them.
---
Ignorance is bliss! 3DS: 4768-8177-0708
X IGN: Zay
#9aliashubbatchPosted 5/7/2014 10:42:16 AM(edited)

When the people who are most upset are people who were nothing short of obnoxious with their support of particular characters, yeah it's funny.

PGP takes hate for no valid reason, which makes me take pity on the character. Same goes for Baby Rosalina.
---
# of times a topic/comment is 10/10 & I offer to buy the poster a beer: 13
# of people who accepted said beer: 2
#10BluzzikuPosted 5/7/2014 10:08:05 AM
*Destroys topic*