Where are all the blue shells :( ?

#1KRebornPosted 6/5/2014 12:48:05 AM
In previous games; I just loved pounding say a first place player with a blue shell making them place 5 or 6th or something in the process LOL but I just can't seem to get some more of those in this game.

I picked up the blue turtle once or twice per 3 or 4 battles and that's not much fun. Is there something wrong with my game :( ?
#2Honorable_DPosted 6/5/2014 1:03:10 AM
Blue shells should really be only something 4th-6th get as its an item that is only really going to help them. Someone in 8th or lower really should be getting a Star, Golden Shroom, Bullet Bill or best of all, Lightning. Blue shells don't help someone in a bad place go any faster and catch up to the pack...

That said, I despise blue shells.
#3FredCat07Posted 6/5/2014 4:06:25 AM
Those stuffs that Honorable mentioned are actually uncommon and very much less timing to appearing. I barely able to get Star in this game, while I did in MKWii recently, twice.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language.
Insult, berated and taunted other lowed your renowned civilian statue from into the bad people.
#4NextgrandcrossPosted 6/5/2014 4:17:48 AM
It's just rare that's all, people WERE complaining about it in the last couple of games, so they actually turned the frequency down this time.

Superhorns are also a somewhat rare sight as well as the Fire Flower, I don't think I barely gotten the Fire Flower at all.
---
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup
#5FredCat07Posted 6/5/2014 4:39:23 AM
Nextgrandcross posted...
It's just rare that's all, people WERE complaining about it in the last couple of games, so they actually turned the frequency down this time.

Superhorns are also a somewhat rare sight as well as the Fire Flower, I don't think I barely gotten the Fire Flower at all.

Yeah, I just wish they reduce the frequency of Lightning as well - I kept got struck by it at least once per track, not cup...

Blue just come out each four tracks I raced in and bombed me all way to hell and hooked back to the track.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language.
Insult, berated and taunted other lowed your renowned civilian statue from into the bad people.
#6AwesomeOSaucePosted 6/5/2014 4:49:24 AM
Nintendo nerfed the blue shells because of babby's whining all the time not understanding how balancing it was.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#7KReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 6:21:53 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Nintendo nerfed the blue shells because of babby's whining all the time not understanding how balancing it was.

Those shells were balancing? I thought all they did was nerf a leading player though I guess that is pretty balancing.
#8strongo9Posted 6/5/2014 6:50:44 AM
That's not balancing at all. That's penalizing a player for being better. I can't believe you're actually whining that you don't see them as often now.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
#9KReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 7:05:11 AM
strongo9 posted...
That's not balancing at all. That's penalizing a player for being better. I can't believe you're actually whining that you don't see them as often now.

Apparently wondering = whining. LOL

Not very socially skilled are you pal?
#10cynicalsaintPosted 6/5/2014 7:08:06 AM
I don't know - AI racers seem to get it all the damn time against me though.
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN/Steam - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0 ~:::~ battle.net - cynicalsaint#1360