Dear everyone online

#1EgHeadFoolPosted 6/12/2014 12:16:01 AM
Stop picking the same freaking stages every freaking time. I'm getting REALLY bored of kicking everyone's ass time after time on Toad Harbor or Tick-Tock Clock or Sunshine Airport.

You can actually usually tell the decent players from the bad ones not from their ranking, but from whether or not they pick a stage that's actually interesting.
#2Dark_SilverXPosted 6/12/2014 12:17:40 AM
Rainbow road, Yoshi mountain

It never ends
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif
#3EgHeadFool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:18:07 AM
N64 Rainbow Road though! Because the new one is too hard for the nubs.
#4kirbydude385Posted 6/12/2014 12:19:02 AM
People are still complaining about this?

Damn you're so entitled now. MK7 was hell in how many times you would have to replay stuff.
---
We're just two f***ups. At least we're f***ed up together.
Kairos | Team Magma Admin Courtney of the Omega Ruby Board
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 6/12/2014 12:19:47 AM
I've played Toad Harbor at least 3 times in one sitting. Its one of the most boring tracks too because there's almost no obstacles to try to avoid (unless you count the slow ass trolleys).
---
Dark Souls II PvP in a nutshell - http://i.imgur.com/IGihDcP.gif
#6EgHeadFool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:21:41 AM(edited)
kirbydude385 posted...

Damn you're so entitled now. MK7 was hell in how many times you would have to replay stuff.

Damn back in my day things were way harder so no nobody can ever complain again for things that are still lame but not quite as bad.
#7kirbydude385Posted 6/12/2014 12:24:54 AM
EgHeadFool posted...
kirbydude385 posted...

Damn back in my day things were way harder so no nobody can ever complain again for things that are still lame but not quite as bad.

Except they're not bad at all.
---
We're just two f***ups. At least we're f***ed up together.
Kairos | Team Magma Admin Courtney of the Omega Ruby Board
#8SophieSupportsPosted 6/12/2014 12:26:51 AM
People pick these because they are universally liked tracks. Too bad you don't see the enjoyment in it.
#9Flare7Posted 6/12/2014 12:28:31 AM
EgHeadFool posted...
Stop picking the same freaking stages every freaking time. I'm getting REALLY bored of kicking everyone's ass time after time on Toad Harbor or Tick-Tock Clock or Sunshine Airport.

You can actually usually tell the decent players from the bad ones not from their ranking, but from whether or not they pick a stage that's actually interesting.

Yes, because everyone should pick the tracks that you want to play rather than what they enjoy. #logic
#10EgHeadFool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:29:12 AM
I'm pretty sure people pick them because they are easy. There is a really direct correlation between how complicated a stage is and how many people vote for it. Either way yeah. I'm not going to enjoy a stage for very long if I play it 10 times a night.