Dear everyone online

#11LavieThundaPosted 6/12/2014 1:05:54 AM
EgHeadFool posted...
N64 Rainbow Road though! Because the new one is too hard for the nubs.

Or it's just too boring.
---
Hi my name is flora and I have typical fangirl problems~
2014: year of luigi and rosalina.
#12Momogirl1Posted 6/12/2014 1:11:55 AM
I do not care what is picked unless it is the rainbow roads, can't really stand them in this game.
#13Too_many_namesPosted 6/12/2014 1:21:01 AM
I was in a room yesterday in which people DIDN'T vote for N64 RR.

Win.
---
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".
#14Dark_SilverXPosted 6/12/2014 2:21:49 AM
LavieThunda posted...
EgHeadFool posted...
N64 Rainbow Road though! Because the new one is too hard for the nubs.

Or it's just too boring.

Dat music tho
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif
#15EHeroHaneKuriboPosted 6/12/2014 2:44:42 AM(edited)
kirbydude385 posted...

Damn you're so entitled now.

God people need to learn what "entitled" means on these forums.

I don't necessarily agree with the OP, mostly because I personally like a lot of the common stages, but him wanting to have some other choice occasionally picked doesn't make him "entitled", it just means that he wants the fact that there's 32 options to be taken advantage of.
#16highndry18Posted 6/12/2014 2:52:57 AM(edited)
EHeroHaneKuribo posted...
kirbydude385 posted...

I don't necessarily agree with the OP, mostly because I personally like a lot of the common stages, but him wanting to have some other choice occasionally picked doesn't make him "entitled", it just means that he wants the fact that there's 32 options to be taken advantage of.

Well I got two other words to describe him:

Self-absorbed.

Elitist.

He wants people to conform to his personal preferences and then implies that only people who pick the "interesting" maps are the "decent" players. Freakin' Wow.

Also the hilarious thing is that most of the time not everyone in the lobby picks the same thing and sometimes the majority pick doesn't even get selected due to the random roll.
#17ShadowUmbreon42Posted 6/12/2014 2:52:57 AM
EHeroHaneKuribo posted...
kirbydude385 posted...

Yet half the maps are terribad in this game.

Dry Dry Desert
Bone Dry Dunes
Moo Moo Meadows (this course is somehow picked more than an actual decent course like twisted mansion)
Yoshi Valley

I could go on
---
G.Faqs is full of rocks. Nintendo ID: blackbeartic
2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick
#18highndry18Posted 6/12/2014 2:54:41 AM
If you can't stand to play the tracks because they're so terrible, you're free to play single player where you can choose your own tracks to play. There, problem solved.
#19GL10Posted 6/12/2014 2:59:11 AM
Too_many_names posted...
I was in a room yesterday in which people DIDN'T vote for N64 RR.

Win.

I was in a 11-man room two days ago while I was waiting for Nintendo's E3 and at one point I was the only one that picked N64 Rainbow Road. The others picked Cheep Cheep Beach and Random. FREAKING CHEEP CHEEP BEACH? Are you kidding me? At least I won that.

By the way, Toad Harbor is my favourite track. I am gonna pick it. Deal with it.
---
Before you complain about the lag, keep in mind that Bird Jesus was almost killed by it!
#20jsb0714Posted 6/12/2014 4:46:52 AM
From what I've seen, more often than not people just choose random.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this