Are you happy with 7/30 roster spaces being Koopalings?

#1Fire_PloverPosted 6/19/2014 4:32:41 PM
Honestly... I'm not. I really hate the current roster. 14/30 (basically half) of the roster are Koopalings, babies and metal characters, which are all ones I pretty much never touch. And, instead of getting good, interesting returning characters like Dry Bowser/Dry Bones/Diddy/Funky etc., we get all these... clones.

tl;dr Koopalings alone should not account for nearly 25% of the roster. That is just ridiculous.
---
"On one hand, I don't want to blatantly call you an idiot, but on the other, you're an idiot." - JosephDigital
#2Pink_a_DinkPosted 6/19/2014 4:34:24 PM
Quantity > Quality.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
#3flygongengarPosted 6/19/2014 4:36:53 PM(edited)
The Koopalings are fine, all the babies and metal characters are not.

Also, you complain about adding "clones" then say you want Dry Bowser...
#4Grand_AngelPosted 6/19/2014 4:35:57 PM
I like them tbh. The Koopalings have been long overdue for another spin off appearance anyway.
---
Currently playing: Old School RuneScape, Mario Kart 8, Mario Golf: World Tour
#5MadDewgPosted 6/19/2014 4:36:47 PM
flygongengar posted...
The Koopalings are fine all the babies and metal characters are not.

---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx According to some GameFaqs posters, I am both a weaboo and an average western gamer at the same time. WTF =(
#6Momogirl1Posted 6/19/2014 4:37:54 PM
In the end, I really do not care. Mario kart is a fun game and that is why I bought it.
I do not want to sound offensive but I do not know any other way to word this. I do no "geek research" before hand to know what characters they had. One day on T.V. I see they have mario kart for wii U and I am like wow I did not have a new mario kart game in a long time, time to get a wii U,

I had no idea about the baby peach and such, basically anything outside the basic 8 from n64 was a surprise for me. I had no idea who daisy was and so on. I was like this is neat, there is a low of characters.
---
Fangirl of Baby Peach. Support the baby racers! They are not stupid.
I fire backwards because 3rd place came in 1st https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QiK-vW2du0
#7MogKnightAzurePosted 6/19/2014 4:38:05 PM
Considering this roster is about that many more characters than we've ever seen in a Mario Kart game? Yeah, sure. Besides, I like Morton, Ludwig, and Roy.
---
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
#8Fire_Plover(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 4:41:35 PM
flygongengar posted...

I see your point, however, I found Dry Bowser interesting.
Anyways, Dry Bowser is 1 character, as opposed to 7 koopalings, and 5 babies.
---
"On one hand, I don't want to blatantly call you an idiot, but on the other, you're an idiot." - JosephDigital
#9MuTeKiKenPosted 6/19/2014 4:42:50 PM
flygongengar posted...

Maybe not ALL babies but 4 was excessive and 5 is ridiculous. Koopalings aren't as bad by comparison.
---
Currently playing - A game for hardcore fans only... And Pokemon Y
FC: 0834 1768 1458. Friend Safari(Electric): Electrode, Electabuzz, Galvantula
#10flygongengarPosted 6/19/2014 4:43:40 PM
Fire_Plover posted...
flygongengar posted...

I see your point, however, I found Dry Bowser interesting.
Anyways, Dry Bowser is 1 character, as opposed to 7 koopalings, and 5 babies.

I said the babies should go.

Koopalings: 7 different characters, with different looks, personalities, and most importantly different weight classes.

Babies: 5 characters all in the same weight class