Roy appreciation topic

#1MandyMooMoooPosted 6/21/2014 10:05:06 AM
We need more love for the guy that thinks real men wear pink.
---
I Be Moo
You will be missed sylawatch :(
#2RetroYoshi4191Posted 6/21/2014 10:06:20 AM
He's got neat shades
---
I play video games all day and eat potato chips.
#3ColtCababaPosted 6/21/2014 10:06:39 AM
To be fair, I admire that moral.
---
The vigilante GameFAQs needs, but not the one it deserves
3DS FC: 2964-8611-5412
#4KirbyFreak101Posted 6/21/2014 10:54:36 AM
Funky Koopa ftw
#5RetroYoshi4191Posted 6/21/2014 10:56:58 AM
Actually isn't Roy a Cruiserweight?
---
I play video games all day and eat potato chips.
#6SmokedChiliPosted 6/21/2014 11:03:12 AM
Talk to his hand!
---
Rosalina and Samus Aran are so alike. According to GameFAQS proofreading, they are not names.
#7Earthbound360Posted 6/21/2014 11:38:22 AM
Coolest Koopaling. Sports pink, wears sunglasses.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#8SonicBoom403Posted 6/25/2014 12:44:18 PM
Roy is awesome. He's not my favorite Koopaling, but I like I said, he's still awesome.
---
I guess you are not entitled to your opinion when it comes to Rosalina... what happened to respecting someone's opinions? Big the Cat and Daisy need more love.
#9Elec Man EXEPosted 6/25/2014 12:50:27 PM
He can't really "wear" pink considering its his natural color. Unless you want him to dye his shell or something.

He's a pretty cool guy, though. Obviously. What else could he be with those shades.

He's also apparently very acrobatic for his size, some of his tricks are pretty crazy.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
3DS FC: 3239-2743-8918 Pokemon Y Safari: Fraxure, Sliggoo, Dragonair
#10David80008Posted 6/25/2014 1:21:55 PM
Roy + Landship + Wooden wheels + Parafoil = FTW
---
Let the record show that I'm a gaming atheist!
Do a barrel roll!