Capcom released DLC but forgot the catalog data?

#31gmoshierPosted 5/28/2013 3:38:16 PM
So Crapcom released some new DLC and it's making MP unplayable because there is no catalog data? Why not just delete your game data utility? This will delete all of your DLC and the 1.01 patch. Then load up your game again and it will re-install that patch. Go back to the PSN store and then re-download and re-install the catalog data for the first DLC guns pack and the Rachael Ooze. This should make MP playable again because the latest DLC will not be in your game data utility if you already purchased it.
---
Must buy TLOU, SR 4, Beyond: Two Souls, & Batman: Arkham Origins!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/gmoshier.png
#32Saikyo MogPosted 5/28/2013 3:39:10 PM
FaxModem2000 posted...
They screwed me over... I thought they were forcing me to buy the DLC...

So I bought it and I still cannot get online... =(

Oh and the DLC is junk... some level 1 weapons and some level 26

All the mods are perm and cannot be removed... waste of money and I still cannot get online!!!

Oops, you can remove the mods... OK I guess it was worth it for the mods, you get some OK mods

Well, from what I can tell, the DLC also then adds those 3 guns to the store, so as you level up, so do those guns. So if you wanted to, you can buy better versions of them as you level.
---
"Listen....Do you smell something?" - Dr. Ray Stantz
http://www.youtube.com/user/SaikyoMog
#33KingVi3Posted 5/28/2013 3:39:49 PM
Someone try that and still won't work
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#34KojiSakujinPosted 5/28/2013 3:41:51 PM(edited)
gmoshier posted...
So Crapcom released some new DLC and it's making MP unplayable because there is no catalog data? Why not just delete your game data utility? This will delete all of your DLC and the 1.01 patch. Then load up your game again and it will re-install that patch. Go back to the PSN store and then re-download and re-install the catalog data for the first DLC guns pack and the Rachael Ooze. This should make MP playable again because the latest DLC will not be in your game data utility if you already purchased it.

This was the first thing I tried when I received the error since I thought it was something on my end. This doesn't work. It's obviously an issue on Capcom's end. I've tried three different ways to re-download and install the catalog data, and it didn't work. Sooooo... Yeah.

Also, everyone is having the problem, so I'm pretty sure that doesn't have to do with us, but rather them for failing to follow through with this process.
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
#35DWinchesterPosted 5/28/2013 3:41:46 PM
Are they going to do anything about it or leave their heads stuck up their butts?

I'm not touching the game until this is resolved.
#36gmoshierPosted 5/28/2013 3:46:35 PM
KojiSakujin posted...
gmoshier posted...

This was the first thing I tried when I received the error since I thought it was something on my end. This doesn't work. It's obviously an issue on Capcom's end. I've tried three different ways to re-download and install the catalog data, and it didn't work. Sooooo... Yeah.

Also, everyone is having the problem, so I'm pretty sure that doesn't have to do with us, but rather them for failing to follow through with this process.

I'm sorry to hear that. Crapcom really dropped the ball on this one. I won't be buying this DLC until there is catalog data. I hope my raid mode partner didn't buy this DLC.
---
Must buy TLOU, SR 4, Beyond: Two Souls, & Batman: Arkham Origins!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/gmoshier.png
#37Solid_RavenX13Posted 5/28/2013 3:47:51 PM
gmoshier posted...

It's been attempted already. If you thought it, at least 50 people done it already.

Easy solution crapcom, just add a update that removes mandatory catalog checks & allows compatibility for everything you plan on releasing. Done deal.
---
Just tell Samus you couldn't stop Mother Brain from taking over the galaxy because you were high. She'll understand....
[M][E][T][R][O][I][D] - My anti-drug
#38beartrapsnapPosted 5/28/2013 3:50:41 PM
DWinchester posted...
Are they going to do anything about it or leave their heads stuck up their butts?

I'm not touching the game until this is resolved.

They have to be aware of the problem, right? I don't think it's just a few of us with it.
#39Solid_RavenX13Posted 5/28/2013 3:59:50 PM
gmoshier posted...
KojiSakujin posted...
gmoshier posted...

I'm sorry to hear that. Crapcom really dropped the ball on this one. I won't be buying this DLC until there is catalog data. I hope my raid mode partner didn't buy this DLC.

It's still going to affect you due to mandatory catalog checks. Same with your partner.
---
Just tell Samus you couldn't stop Mother Brain from taking over the galaxy because you were high. She'll understand....
[M][E][T][R][O][I][D] - My anti-drug
#40StuntmanSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2013 4:01:05 PM
Store updated. No catalog data in sight.
---
PSN: StuntmanSnake /// Gamertag: StuntmanSnake
OUYA: StuntmanSnake /// Steam: StuntmanSnake