question about save data

#1KumacakesPosted 6/8/2013 8:27:32 AM
if i play online raid mode etc etc on 1 ps3 then play online raid mode etc etc on another ps3 will i still have my data (trophies / guns / characters ) or 2 different datas for the 2 different ps3s ?
---
PSN : Dollfacee_KAYY JPSN : MonsterKiarr currently playing senran kagura shinovi versus add me and invite to a match ^^
#2FenixxPosted 6/8/2013 11:54:25 AM
All depends on where your save data is. If you go to a friends place and play over there, I'm assuming you're not taking your saved games with you. I think the more important question is why are you trying to play online on separate machines?
---
My Game Collection - http://backloggery.com/VelaruneGaming
#3Kumacakes(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 12:41:16 PM
Fenixx posted...
All depends on where your save data is. If you go to a friends place and play over there, I'm assuming you're not taking your saved games with you. I think the more important question is why are you trying to play online on separate machines?

because i have a ps3 in my dad's house and my mom's house so .. yeah
---
PSN : Dollfacee_KAYY JPSN : MonsterKiarr currently playing senran kagura shinovi versus add me and invite to a match ^^
#4WhitevicePosted 6/8/2013 1:35:45 PM
Ah, yeah that seems like a pretty legit worry. Especially in this game. I'm assuming you use the same PSN account on both systems? If so you should put your save data on a memory stick and back it up as you go from place to place.

It may not work and it may cause issues with Resident Evil.net. But in most games, your save data is recognized based on your PSN account.

There are exceptions though, so I don't know.
#5XavierKnight4dPosted 6/8/2013 1:57:54 PM
separate data for separate machines.

The data isn't saved server side just certain statistics
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus