Ghost Ship Treasure Locations?

#1narutofanexPosted 6/17/2013 1:49:59 PM
Does anyone know ALL the loot locations on the GS? All I know is the weapon case and illigal custom part on the side deck, the weapon case on the bridge, and the two weapon cases and illegal custom parts dropped by the Giant Puffer Fish at the end.

What loot am I missing out on?
#2slapper1Posted 6/17/2013 1:55:33 PM
Your missing a custom part from a Wall Blister in the Upper Cabins (crap parts), an Illegal custom part in the Lab and 2 additional Illegal custom parts and 2 Weapon Kits from the secret boss, Ghost Norman (he only shows up if you or your partner are Lv. 50)
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#3narutofanex(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 1:58:05 PM
I thought the one in the lab was a regular part? Also, is the one the wall blister drops regular or illegal?
#4Wallsof_JerichoPosted 6/17/2013 1:58:52 PM
if i recall, there both just regular custom parts
---
PS360!
#5slapper1Posted 6/17/2013 2:00:02 PM
^ Ah yes, my bad and the loot for both of them sucks ass. The Illegal parts and weapons you get from Ghost Norman however, are awesome.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#6Wallsof_JerichoPosted 6/17/2013 2:03:27 PM
slapper1 posted...
^ Ah yes, my bad and the loot for both of them sucks ass. The Illegal parts and weapons you get from Ghost Norman however, are awesome.

without a doubt. now if i can just find someone who wants to play through ghost ship and fight ghost norman xD. never can get another level 50 player to play with lol.
---
PS360!
#7SnoopydancePosted 6/17/2013 2:05:27 PM
Wallsof_Jericho posted...
slapper1 posted...

without a doubt. now if i can just find someone who wants to play through ghost ship and fight ghost norman xD. never can get another level 50 player to play with lol.

Only one person needs to be level 50 to fight him, the other person just needs to not die :p
---

#8slapper1Posted 6/17/2013 2:06:30 PM
slapper1 posted...

Hell I'll do it with you right now, I'm a Lv. 50 Ninja Keith.
---
#9Wallsof_JerichoPosted 6/17/2013 2:07:19 PM
Snoopydance posted...
slapper1 posted...

Only one person needs to be level 50 to fight him, the other person just needs to not die :p

i know, thats not what i meant. i meant im tired of playing with people who die at random spots, or dont know how to fight norman lol.
---
PS360!
#10windklingePosted 6/17/2013 2:07:19 PM
most players will avoid ghost norman until they have atleast gluttony and autoloaders for thier weapons while also hoping at the same time to find better ones while farming for the above two.

i for myself dont want to be carried by someone who already has everything thats boring.