any news of any unlockables?

#1PostalDudesHerePosted 4/26/2013 11:48:09 PM
anything like outfits, guns, or infinite ammo?
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#2MrAntike184Posted 4/27/2013 3:04:52 PM
There are unlockable outfits, and weapons, but infinite ammo will hopefully stay a Action Horror exclusive.
---
"Sig." - Some Guy I Met On Gamefaqs Once
#3chosen_one_13Posted 4/27/2013 7:32:14 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
There are unlockable outfits, and weapons, but infinite ammo will hopefully stay a Action Horror exclusive.

Actually, infinite ammo has been in a lot of the RE games. Usually it's a specific weapon; most of the series has infinite rocket launchers. RE3 had an infinite Gatling Gun and I think an item you could combine with any gun to give it infinite ammo. In fact, Revelations is probably the first major canon plot games to not have infinite ammo at all (at least it'd be one of a few if not the absolute first).
---
Xbox GT - fallouthirteen
3DS FC - 5112 - 4839 - 8419
#4pr0n-Posted 4/27/2013 9:07:46 PM
MrAntike184 posted...

... you make no sense. It has been a part of RE before 6.
#5Mariofan15Posted 4/27/2013 11:13:11 PM
MrAntike184 posted...

Actually, infinite ammo has been in a lot of the RE games. Usually it's a specific weapon; most of the series has infinite rocket launchers. RE3 had an infinite Gatling Gun and I think an item you could combine with any gun to give it infinite ammo. In fact, Revelations is probably the first major canon plot games to not have infinite ammo at all (at least it'd be one of a few if not the absolute first).

Infinite Rocket Launcher says hi.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
#6este914Posted 4/30/2013 6:03:57 AM
Hopefully they add in infinite ammo as an unlockable once you beat the game.
They should, it would just be nice to have. Seeing as it's in most previous RE games.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth, Man, Legend.
#7Mr StickPosted 5/4/2013 1:15:13 AM

Have you played Resident Evil before?

Most RE games had unlockable Infinite Ammo Rocket Launchers.
RE2 N64 had a code to use infinite ammo (and invincibility) the whole game.
RE3 had an item you could unlock to give any weapon unlimited ammo (and I believe eventually, all weapons). Also had a gatling gun with infinite ammo.
RE0 had Leech Hunter which let you unlock infinite ammo once you completed it.

Infinite Ammo is a staple unlockable of Resident Evil.
---
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
360: MoldyClay87 ;; 3DS: 3050-8737-8491
#8GeneraLightPosted 5/4/2013 7:36:19 AM
Infinite ammo has always been a part of the Resident Evil series.
#9chosen_one_13Posted 5/4/2013 9:27:34 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...

Oh right, beating Abyss or something, still haven't done that on my copy so I forgot that it did have an infinite gun.
---
Xbox GT - fallouthirteen
3DS FC - 5112 - 4839 - 8419
#10Mariofan15Posted 5/4/2013 7:32:36 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...

Oh right, beating Abyss or something, still haven't done that on my copy so I forgot that it did have an infinite gun.

You beat the Campaign on Hell difficulty to get it.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710