Why cant i Synchronize my account? How do i send my items into Revelations

#1XLegendKillerXPosted 5/21/2013 6:44:14 PM
i saw two more topics about this but i dont fully understand the answer or solution, i just picked it up and i keep pressing Synchronize button on RE.net and nothing happens and im trying to send everything ive unlocked from RE.net to the game and i cant figure that out either theres no "send" option after i check all the items i unlocked and want to send to my game please someone help
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#2KamataAngelusXPosted 5/21/2013 6:47:17 PM
It takes a while for the RE.net to update your status (as long as you previously synced with RE6), the website is just kinda off today. It took me 5 hours for the site to properly sync with my gametag and for the option to send my guns to the game.
---
Owner of: LE Star Wars 360, Wii U Deluxe, PS3, Gaming PC, PSP, PS VITA, 3DS XL
#3XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 6:58:18 PM
should i keep pressing Synch? or it will do it in time automatically? and as for Sending all the code items i have how do i go about sending them in the game from RE.net?
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#4XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 7:00:08 PM
Never mind i figured it out, thank you very much
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#5KamataAngelusXPosted 5/21/2013 7:02:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6THX-1138Posted 5/21/2013 7:56:22 PM
Can you post what you did to make it work?
---
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!
- Dr. Strangelove
#7XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 8:13:53 PM
i started up the game, played a quick game of Raid mode then after it ended i waited about 10 minutes then went to hit Synchornize" on RE.net and before i knew it it was Synchronized 3 minutes later, i feel like it just needs you to play a bit of it once.
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#8THX-1138Posted 5/21/2013 8:31:11 PM
Was your GT linked to the game?
Mine is linked to RE6, but on Revelations, the GT field is blank.
---
- Dr. Strangelove
#9XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 8:36:11 PM
Mine was already linked to Re6. i just hit "Synchronize" after i played about 2 quick games of RAID MODE.
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#10THX-1138Posted 5/21/2013 8:37:01 PM
Nevermind, I got it. I actually had to have an in-game save. Auto saves didn't work I guess. Once I got past the beach part and saved, synced and I was linked.
---
- Dr. Strangelove