Well that was quick

#1mrl520190Posted 5/22/2013 5:44:44 AM
Huge RE fan, decided to just rent from redbox and loved the game but it only took my 5 hours and 30 min to play through, glad I didnt spend 50 bucks
#2Safer_777Posted 5/22/2013 5:47:15 AM
You can play the campaign again to find everything also Raid Mode takes a lot of time to beat plus you can play co-op.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#3Game Player05Posted 5/22/2013 6:44:21 AM
All RE games with the exception of 6 are very short.

RE2 was only 2 hours.
---
Meh, new sig time.
#4BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/22/2013 7:00:20 AM
He must have played casual mode and skipped the cutscenes. Im playing infernal mode and watching all the cutscenes
Looking forward to raid mode as well
#5RapaleemanPosted 5/22/2013 7:08:43 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
He must have played casual mode and skipped the cutscenes. Im playing infernal mode and watching all the cutscenes
Looking forward to raid mode as well

What?

I beat this on the 3DS the first time through on normal in about the same time and this is watching the cutscenes and not rushing.

Congratulations, you are playing on infernal. Not everyone finds enjoyment that way. Not to mention that increasing the difficulty only artificially increases the length of the game. A games length should be judged by the default difficulty. The game is still short on infernal though just with stronger/more enemies than usual.

In any event, the game was made for a mobile device and is short in general. It isn't bad by any stretch (though this port is shoddy to say the least). Honestly if it was any longer it would start to be a chore to play in my eyes. I know RE6 was like this for me though that game had more issues as well.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#6squiggy9996999Posted 5/22/2013 7:39:49 AM
nobody cares how good other people think they are.

but don't stop the virtual pissing match on my behalf. :P
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#7natevinesPosted 5/22/2013 7:41:52 AM
I rented from Redbox and have until 9 tonight until I get billed again. I have zero interest in raid mode, but I AM trying to take my time on the campaign and get everything.

So far, loving it, but like just about every other game I can think of, not worth $60 when there's Gamefly and Redbox out there...
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#8mrl520190(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 2:09:20 PM
Yeah I didnt play casual lol dont like my games that easy haha but yeah I rarely buy games, I dont own a single disc, I do have a ton of games from XBLA though
#9M1911A1Posted 5/22/2013 2:26:07 PM
Game Player05 posted...
All RE games with the exception of 6 are very short.

RE2 was only 2 hours.

RE2 only 2 hours? I think not.
#10mrl520190(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 2:28:11 PM
Yeah I was wondering how in the world that guy played through re2 in 2 hours, 2 is my favorite and I have played through it countless times and know that game inside and out and have never played through it that fast