Raid Items Locations

#1AdoborosPosted 5/27/2013 5:25:25 AM
Would anyone be interested in a guide like this? I wrote some stuff up for the first stage of Chasm. If this is helpful I'll make a proper guide out of it.

Chasm
Crew Quarters Area 1
BP Stars
Bronze - In the first room you go into, sat on a box by the Old Key door (Southwest corner). 100BP
Silver - In the room with the lifts, find the blocked door into the canteen (North of left lift) and look up. It'll be on the vent pipe. 350BP
Gold - In the Kitchen, look up on the south wall towards the southeast corner. 700BP

Parts and weapon boxes
Standard Parts - 0
1 - In the room with the lifts, it will be on the floor just east of the eastern lift (access from south side).
Illegal parts - 0
Weapon boxes - 0

Blowfish - 0

Genocide comments - Nothing out of the ordinary. Just follow the set path and you'll get this.
---
360 - Adoboros
PSN - Avarion
#2ValdiousPosted 5/27/2013 8:04:43 AM
I probably would.

Might help get S Ranks. Maybe throw in some details about how to be optimally prepared for each stage.
---
I don't care if a store broke street date or if you pirated it, it's still against the TaCoSand inconsiderate.~VerosPlague
#3squiggy9996999Posted 5/27/2013 8:13:16 AM
me too :)
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#4Adoboros(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 8:14:13 AM
Cool, I'll probably make up a version once I've found all the stars in Chasm difficulty. Speaking of which, has anyone seen the Gold one in Stage 4? I've found the other two but I'm starting to think that there isn't a Gold one in that one, especially since the Silver one is very close to the end...
---
360 - Adoboros
PSN - Avarion