This board is so dead.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 1/23/2013 1:06:12 PM
Hopefully it comes back to life and is fast like a crimson head.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#2Mr_Nintendo_128Posted 1/23/2013 5:04:42 PM
I'm sure it will once it gets closer to release and it sinks in for everyone
#3SocranPosted 1/24/2013 2:26:39 AM(edited)
Capcom: Hey guys, we're remaking Resident Evil Revelations! And it's on Wii U!

*The next morning...*

Nintendo: Hey guys, we're remaking Wind Waker on Wii U! Also, new 3D Mario, new Mario Kart, new Zelda, Smash Bros., a trailer for Wonderful 101, a Yoshi game, a Fire Emblex/Shin Megami Tensei crossover, and a new Xeno game. And just wait until you see what we have in store for E3!

Capcom: X_X
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#4ZBug_Posted 1/25/2013 10:07:54 AM
Socran posted...
Capcom: Hey guys, we're remaking Resident Evil Revelations! And it's on Wii U!

*The next morning...*

Nintendo: Hey guys, we're remaking Wind Waker on Wii U! Also, new 3D Mario, new Mario Kart, new Zelda, Smash Bros., a trailer for Wonderful 101, a Yoshi game, a Fire Emblex/Shin Megami Tensei crossover, and a new Xeno game. And just wait until you see what we have in store for E3!

Capcom: X_X

+1
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#5SL68Posted 2/2/2013 8:25:43 AM
Everyone's going to buy the 360 or Ps3 version - look at those boards.
#6alantominagaPosted 2/2/2013 3:55:09 PM
I think the Wii U version will be the best version, and I will probably buy it, even though I already have the 3DS version. And since Nintendo will be having two versions of the game, CAPCOM could release a DLC (and free, please) to the 3DS version, making it have some sort of connectivity. The save data could also be transferable, like you can do with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, I would like this.