what is this?

#1GaryAtEasternPosted 1/25/2013 9:23:33 PM
i know im not lucky enough for it to be another lightgun-style chronicles game or some sort of online game, is it just the newest traditional resident evil game; or is there something special about it?
---
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615
#2SquallAlmasyPosted 1/26/2013 6:55:18 AM
Console version of the 3DS game.
---
This pain's nothing... compared to what he's given up. - Edward (Full Metal Alchemist)
#3GaryAtEastern(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:06:50 PM
is there any multiplayer?
---
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615
#4alantominagaPosted 1/27/2013 8:52:35 AM
I think the playability of Revelations is very similar to RE4 and RE5, but unlike them it have a very good story in my opinion, and have returned to the terror genre, giving it a scary atmosphere and a lot more difficulty.

The 3DS version have a co-op multiplayer mode up to two players called Raid Mode, this mode is a Mercenaries-esque mode, but with levels, upgradeable guns and limited enemies per stage.

Hopefully the console version will feature a full co-op mode, since almost everytime in the game you are with your partner or next to him/her, and I always liked games where I can play the campaign mode cooperatively with my friend. Hopefully Raid mode will be up to more players and feature a versus mode as well, I think that would be very cool.
#5TCaC04Posted 1/30/2013 3:46:55 PM(edited)
It's simple.

Resident Evil Revelations = Awesome. Goes back to its original roots in Horror.

Resident Evil 6 = Utter Crap. Felt like a big F U from Capcom. Felt rushed and dragged on too long. Only Leon's campaign was good. Rest were meh.

RE6 Could have been better.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
#6alantominagaPosted 1/30/2013 6:59:57 PM
TCaC04 posted...
It's simple.

Resident Evil 6 = Utter Crap. Felt like a big F U from Capcom. Felt rushed and dragged on too long. Only Leon's campaign was good. Rest were meh.

I agree. While I have not had the chance to play it myself, by what I've saw in videos and texts, RE6 could have been much better. A proof of this is that with the firsts trailers, almost all focused on Leon and the zombies, the game was in the top of the most wanted games chart, when CAPCOM announced that the game would have that arachnid-like creatures, armed enemies and such, the game lowered more than five placements on the same chart. CAPCOM should pay attention in that and make the Resident Evil franchise a true Horror franchise, with an awesome storyline that it once was and had.
#7XquesterPosted 2/1/2013 8:05:21 AM
GaryAtEastern posted...

I believe yes - there is a "raid mode" and there might be other multiplayer aspects.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5171-9679-0296
Nintendo Network ID: NinjaMomo
#8LionHeartSJTPosted 2/5/2013 2:11:43 AM
TCaC04 posted...
It's simple.

Agree utterly, played Resident Evil Revelations on my 3DS with my headphone and spasmed like a twit so man timed during the game because it went back to its roots and could scare me, also the mission mode/multiplayer was really fun

RE6 : Unless you simply want to say you've played every game in the series, DONT waste your time
Only good campaign is Leons, Sherry(girl from 2, forget her name) actually wasn't that bad.....OH DEAR GOD i hated Chris's one....might as well play zombies on the COD games instead.
#9este914Posted 2/5/2013 7:09:34 AM
GaryAtEastern posted...

yes
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !