The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U Deluxe Set Unboxing Video

#1TeclmmledPosted 9/9/2013 10:13:08 PM
It looks beautiful! Also this 100% confirms that the package comes with a DOWNLOAD code and is not pre-installed on the WiiU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMMtJBszf1w
---
- Tec
My Dream Consumes My Life....
#2HylianKnight1Posted 9/9/2013 10:59:35 PM
Wow, that gamepad is very pretty, I really like the packaging too
#3ssj_duelistPosted 9/10/2013 2:17:39 AM
Meh. Download is a cop out, no option but to eat into your hard drive already. Digital Hyrule Historia has 0 value, Gamepad frankly looks tacky,colours don't go well together, and of course the Wii U is the same.

Really not bothered about already having a Wii U.
#4WaferMonPosted 9/10/2013 5:07:50 AM
Yeah, really lame IMO...they just took a Deluxe Wii and put some stickers on the gamepad? Lazy, lazy, lazy.
#5shinstrikePosted 9/10/2013 6:04:46 AM(edited)
that's kind of a bummer.. I had my heart set on this. it doesnt come uploaded into the HDD at least?

meh idc its not a big deal. im saving money by getting this bundle. don't let this video disuade you from buying this bundle if you dont have one.
---
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I Killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me !!!! I am Sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!" - Luca Blight
#6lesarchPosted 9/10/2013 8:09:19 AM
Sorry, have no time to check the video. How large is the file size?
---
God made mankind. But everything else is made in China.
#7castrejon04Posted 9/10/2013 10:07:53 AM
I remember when bundles use to come with a physical copy of the game and an actual artbook. This isn't even a bundle at all. People shouldn't buy into this crap.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#8LaManoNeraIIPosted 9/10/2013 10:29:53 AM
castrejon04 posted...
I remember when bundles use to come with a physical copy of the game and an actual artbook. This isn't even a bundle at all. People shouldn't buy into this crap.

Why? I'm getting a free game I want a lot more than Nintendo Land and now I'll be able to buy an additional game with the money I saved.

I'm sure we all would've liked a shiny golden console and gamepad with a physical limited edition copy of the game signed by Miyamoto himself with a personal thank you message but for $300 this is a great value.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#9cyberpikPosted 9/10/2013 10:56:05 AM
I'm mixed about the plain black console and download codes. It will let me put WW and HH and my launch model with all the special 30 games but on the other hand, maybe Nintendo did miss an opportunity here.

On a sidenote, that video would be much more watchable if the music was a touch lower. Hey IGN, do you need an audio guy?
#10chris1001 the sequelPosted 9/10/2013 1:29:08 PM
There are two options for Wii U right now. One with Nintendo Land and one with Wind Waker HD. digital or not, The Wind Waker one is the easy pick.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html