The changes regarding the Triforce shard quest...

#1castrejon04Posted 9/12/2013 6:22:11 PM
The fact that they made the triforce shard quest a lot easier and takes less time to finish it simply takes away the fun in finding all the charts and deciphering it. This seems to be my biggest problem with this HD remastered. I never found the triforce quest to be tedious or long at all. It never came into my mind about it until it was changed was revealed. Are people that impatient or had too many problems doing this quest?
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#2Mariofan15Posted 9/12/2013 7:27:45 PM
The quest was tedious to do. It had nothing to do with being patient or having problems. It's good they did this.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
#3ZanderKaboosePosted 9/12/2013 7:55:06 PM
Why do you care so much? Make up for it by not picking up heart containers. There you go, you can spend more time trying to stay alive. Time issue solved
---
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev
#4stfn12345Posted 9/12/2013 10:13:34 PM
I agree. I was looking forward to playing Wind Waker in HD, but I'm probably going to pass on it now that we know they cut some of my favorite content out of the game. I get altering the game to make it more accessible, but after the way they dealt with the Water Temple I had a bit more faith in the dev team to do the Triforce quest justice.
#5GoombacrusherPosted 9/12/2013 10:52:55 PM
I liked collecting the charts, but the busywork of deciphering them and digging up the treasure was unnecessary
---
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.
#6gameman713Posted 9/13/2013 12:42:16 AM
Goombacrusher posted...
I liked collecting the charts, but the busywork of deciphering them and digging up the treasure was unnecessary

This. Even though it doesn't make sense, I would like to collect all 8 charts, and then just only fish up 2 or 3 shards.

I guess I'll have to wait and see how they change it before I make a judgement.
#7Mariofan15Posted 9/13/2013 1:53:57 PM
stfn12345 posted...
I agree. I was looking forward to playing Wind Waker in HD, but I'm probably going to pass on it now that we know they cut some of my favorite content out of the game. I get altering the game to make it more accessible, but after the way they dealt with the Water Temple I had a bit more faith in the dev team to do the Triforce quest justice.

Lol. Your gonna pass on a game because they altered the Triforce quest a bit? That's just dumb.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
#8stfn12345Posted 9/14/2013 12:12:03 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
stfn12345 posted...

Lol. Your gonna pass on a game because they altered the Triforce quest a bit? That's just dumb.

I already own the game and changing the Triforce quest makes it worse, in my opinion. Why would I buy a version of a game I already own that has changes that make it less appealing to me? That would be dumb.
#9PatrilotIVPosted 9/14/2013 3:24:19 AM
Changing that tedious pain in the ass was one of the best moves they could have made. Thank god they fixed it.
#10snailienPosted 9/14/2013 4:35:15 AM
stfn12345 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
stfn12345 posted...

I already own the game and changing the Triforce quest makes it worse, in my opinion. Why would I buy a version of a game I already own that has changes that make it less appealing to me? That would be dumb.

If you wanted the exact same experience as the original, what even interested you about this game in the first place?
---
"Filthy lawbreaker, unhand that vending machine!" - Casey Jones