Zelda: Wind Waker HD changes list

#11GodofLaziness(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:21:56 AMmessage detail
gameman713 posted...
Other things:

Knuckle is required to complete Figurine Gallery and get Link and the King of Red Lions.
Hero's Charm has been moved to the bottom of the Savage Labyrinth, with that Piece of Heart now the treasure in the Two-Eye Reef.

There are now new Treasure Charts, replacing the ones from the old Triforce quest, gotten from 1) Giving Miss Marie 40 Joy Pendants (used to be Hero's Charm) 2) Platform at Horseshoe Island 3) Platform at Star-belt Archipelago 4) Pig mini-game at Windfall Island 5) From one of the secret cages on Pawprint Island.

Also, the Magic Armor now consumes Rupees, not magic. Which I don't like.

There are definitely more changes, but these are the ones anyone going for completeness needs to know.

Thanks. I actually like the Magic Armor in WWHD. It's more useful (mainly on Hero Mode). It's what TP's Magic Armor should've been, you'd only lose rupees from getting hit not continually.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#12DuncanwiiPosted 10/4/2013 11:25:30 AMmessage detail
gameman713 posted...
Hero's Charm has been moved to the bottom of the Savage Labyrinth

NOOOOO! I love being able to see my enemy's HP, I got the hero's charm as soon as I could, now I have to wait until after the last 2 dungeons? That stinks.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#13crowe_1Posted 10/4/2013 11:29:12 AMmessage detail
Requested sticky.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#14VentanrexPosted 10/4/2013 11:40:33 AMmessage detail
I'm so happy to see all these great changes. WWHD may just be the best Zelda game ever. ^_^;

And sticky requested.
---
A person is a person, no matter how small. -Horton
Korok Knight of the New Safe Haven.
#15GodofLaziness(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 12:03:20 PMmessage detail
Duncanwii posted...
gameman713 posted...
Hero's Charm has been moved to the bottom of the Savage Labyrinth

NOOOOO! I love being able to see my enemy's HP, I got the hero's charm as soon as I could, now I have to wait until after the last 2 dungeons? That stinks.

You can get it after getting the Power Bracelets and Mirror Shield. Still that's pretty late in the game. :\

Thanks for the sticky requests guys!
---
#16Dark_LawlPosted 10/4/2013 1:17:25 PMmessage detail(edited)
Magic armor is way more useful now, and gives all the rupees in the game a much larger purpose now beyond the stupid triforce quest. It's certainly a positive change, and it can last a lot longer than it used to.

The only negative change I'd say the game has is the little mask to see enemy HP being so late game now. In some ways it's better, because it makes the second half of the salvage lab more worth it. But it's a shame we can't get it as early as we used to. At least it doesn't require grinding anymore, though. I think most people would get it late game anyway because it'll take a while to get that many joy pendants unless you grind for it.

Anyway, good list. :)
---
Gaming is going to die again.
#17Lovely_DisasterPosted 10/4/2013 1:39:56 PMmessage detail
the tingle tuner is gone.
#18spikethedevilPosted 10/4/2013 1:55:54 PMmessage detail
The default wallet now holds 500 rupees instead of 200
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#19GodofLaziness(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 10:00:37 AMmessage detail
Bumpity.
---
#20PT_PiranhaPosted 10/5/2013 12:30:58 PMmessage detail
You can't mess with Molgera's tongue in midair anymore? Darn, that sounded fun and I never saw it done before.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-