Zelda: Wind Waker HD changes list

#41gameman713Posted 10/7/2013 1:21:35 AMmessage detail
MetalKirbyPlush posted...
bladexdsl posted...
gameman713 posted...

Also, the Magic Armor now consumes Rupees, not magic. Which I don't like.

well they screwed that up big time it's not even worth getting now just like the one from TP....

what does the rainbow firefly do now? you can still catch it in a bottle and everything but what does it do anyone know?

Unlike the one from TP, it doesn't drain rupees constantly; only when you actually take damage. For that reason, it's actually a hell of a lot more useful than it used to be.

Oh it doesn't drain constantly? That's actually good to know. I could've had that thing on for half the game then. Oh well.
#42bladexdslPosted 10/7/2013 1:37:54 AMmessage detail(edited)
When you give the firefly to Lenzo, you get a Joy Pendant.

well that's pretty useless i had both joy pendant quests done before i went to the deku tree so dont need them anymore :P

if the armor doesn't drain constantly like the crap one in tp i supposed it's worth getting than
#43Mari-LinkPosted 10/7/2013 10:12:47 AMmessage detail
The water in the Puppet Ganon room now reflects everything, (Link, Keese, bombs, etc.) not just Ganon.
---
You got the "Mario mask"!
#44GodofLaziness(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 2:07:09 PMmessage detail
Mari-Link posted...
The water in the Puppet Ganon room now reflects everything, (Link, Keese, bombs, etc.) not just Ganon.

I'm 85% sure that's not new.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#45LightlySalted85Posted 10/7/2013 2:37:17 PMmessage detail
There is no longer a time limit to swing across Niko/Neeko's platforms when below deck on Tetra's ship.
#46yzmanPosted 10/7/2013 3:20:46 PMmessage detail
LightlySalted85 posted...
There is no longer a time limit to swing across Niko/Neeko's platforms when below deck on Tetra's ship.

Are you sure, he says there is a time limit. The time limit is on the second time, not the first.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#47Steven-ChasePosted 10/7/2013 5:06:36 PMmessage detail(edited)
GodofLaziness posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I think the contents of found sunken chests in each square isn't shown on the map anymore, or at least I'm not seeing them.

It's there. It's the red circle. It's very hard to see 'cause it's so small (Gamepad) but click on the island where you got the treasure to zoom in and you'll see it clearly.

That's not what he's saying. In the GCN version, once you find a sunken treasure, your map will show you what the actual treasure was (Rupees, Heart Piece, so on). The Wii U version doesn't do that anymore.

GodofLaziness posted...
Mari-Link posted...

I'm 85% sure that's not new.

I'm 100% sure it is. (End-game spoilers.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhRnYBI_rgw - GameCube (around 2:40)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P6PkHwU-p4 - Wii U (around 01:50)

LightlySalted85 posted...

Wrong. Both of his challenges still have time limits, and he still says they do.

Guys... It takes two seconds to verify these things on YouTube. This topic isn't going to be useful at all if half of the "changes" are poor memory.
---
www.steven-chase.com
www.megamanmonthly.com
#48BosSBaerPosted 10/7/2013 10:18:42 PMmessage detail
This game is so good!
---
PSN & NNID - BaerPwNz
#49BobGuy128Posted 10/8/2013 4:25:18 AMmessage detail
You can no longer go into first person while crawling. Weird how this got removed...

I actually had to look up a map of the Pictobox maze because I couldn't see where I was going :P
---
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
Deconfirmed is not a word.
#50Steven-ChasePosted 10/8/2013 5:26:18 AMmessage detail(edited)
BobGuy128 posted...
You can no longer go into first person while crawling.

Yes... Yes, you can. You go into a crawl position and click the right control stick...

Not trying to be a jerk here, but the amount of misinformation in this thread is getting ridiculous.
---
www.steven-chase.com
www.megamanmonthly.com