Zelda: Wind Waker HD changes list

#91keysmashPosted 10/16/2013 10:55:55 PMmessage detail
bladexdsl posted...
you no longer get a heart piece when completing the shop quest i have done it twice now and both times i got noting after talking to the shopkeeper.

Did you give a guru statue to one of the roving guys? Though technically I got that before I got the skull tower.
---
If you have a near DEATH experience it follows that I must have a near You experience. Don't mind me, I brought a book.~ DEATH
#92GodofLaziness(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 9:43:08 AMmessage detail(edited)
bladexdsl posted...
you no longer get a heart piece when completing the shop quest i have done it twice now and both times i got noting after talking to the shopkeeper.

You need to give the Shop Guru Statue to the Traveling Merchent on Greatfish Isle and he'll give you a POH in return.

The only thing the Shopkeeper give you during that quest is the Magic Armor.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#93CryBaby51Posted 10/18/2013 9:14:19 PMmessage detail
The Ghost Ship used to appear on your sea chart after opening the Ghost Ship Chart, but it doesn't now.

The Windfall Island piggy-catching mini-game glitch has been removed.
---
CryBaby51 <- is a girl. Yes, Virginia, there are girl gamers.
#94Johi36Posted 10/20/2013 9:04:19 AMmessage detail
NFITC1 posted...
The entire pacing of the HD game is faster.

I actually feel like Link is running faster, too, but I could just imagine that.

Not getting knocked out of the boat? Now that's great news!!!! I always hated that so much.
#95yzmanPosted 10/20/2013 5:24:02 PMmessage detail
The heart piece that used to be obtained from the Savage Labyrinth is now from treasure chart 46, which is located inside of a secret cave on pawprint isle.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#96donkeyjackPosted 10/31/2013 6:01:14 AMmessage detail
How do you go into First Person View?

I never played Wind Waker before, so I need to know.
---
"Through the lights, camera, actions, glamour, glitters, and golds/I unfolds the scrolls plant seeds to stampede the globe." - Nas Esco Circa '95
#97BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/31/2013 10:21:32 AMmessage detail
donkeyjack posted...
How do you go into First Person View?

I never played Wind Waker before, so I need to know.

Click the right control stick. In the original it was up on the C-stick, so playing it might've actally hindered you. :P
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#98NikraPosted 11/1/2013 6:15:05 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#99IlikeBacon16Posted 11/1/2013 10:02:51 PMmessage detail
#100NikraPosted 11/1/2013 10:18:52 PMmessage detail