Where is Makar?

#1KwizxxPosted 10/11/2013 4:40:17 PM
Starting to get a little frustrated. I hate having to resort to getting answers but it's been a decade since I've played this.

I've been to the Earth Temple island and removed the giant rock head and I've been to Gale Isle. I've talked to both sages and I remember the waterfall in Forest Haven but when I go there, Makar isn't there....so I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing next.
#2daniel1232323Posted 10/11/2013 4:43:36 PM
follow the music
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.
#3Kwizxx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 5:11:29 PM
Well I've revisited both temples...I have both songs and I've talked to the Deku tree yet everytime I go to the waterfall cave it's empty. And there is no music to follow.
#4Icyblaze13Posted 10/11/2013 5:28:33 PM
You have to complete the earth temple with Medli before you can find Makar.
---
XBL Gamertag: Icyblaze13
#5yzmanPosted 10/11/2013 6:30:27 PM
I had the same issue today. I always thought you could do them in either order but that apparently isn't the case. I wonder if it matters which one you "activate" first or if you just always have to do the earth temple first.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#6Alakazam_fanPosted 10/11/2013 7:07:21 PM(edited)
yzman posted...
I had the same issue today. I always thought you could do them in either order but that apparently isn't the case. I wonder if it matters which one you "activate" first or if you just always have to do the earth temple first.

I went to Fado first, nothing changed.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.