That white mailman dude on dragon roost island is such a pothead

#11SynapsisPosted 3/31/2014 6:06:02 PM
Nikra posted...

Exept from the fact that they in generally are a Waste of Space:
They are loosers that aren't caple to deal with the real World.

Always a good idea to learn how to talk before insulting others. Loser.
#12WightKnigjhtPosted 4/1/2014 11:08:06 PM
I believe the misspelling was intentional but than again I could be wrong.
---
What do you call a person who spends more time playing Videogames both offline and online than with his friends and family? the answer is alone. Dont be him
#13SynapsisPosted 4/2/2014 10:04:51 AM
What makes you think it was intentional?
#14WightKnigjhtPosted 4/3/2014 4:36:37 AM
don't know don't care.
---
What do you call a person who spends more time playing Videogames both offline and online than with his friends and family? the answer is alone. Dont be him
#15Relax_Dude(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 4:18:03 PM
So I found a shocking revelation. This white mailman dude we'll call him Joey because he looks like a Joey, anyways I found out he wrote a letter to his mother and she sends back a heart. This leaves me to conclude that his mother has kicked "Joey" out because of his drug problems.

You see Joey was a waste a burden if you will on his mother. Seeing as Joey had no desires or dreams except to smoke and toke Joeys mother kicked him out and told him to do something productive. After months of adventuring the great high seas and smoking with Tingle (let's face it Tingles high as hell.) Joey decided to head to dragon roost island as Tingle told him there are hot bird babe with wings which tingle likes to call them BBW's. Joey decided to venture out to Dragon Roost Island.

After a week on the sea Joey ventured upon Dragon Roost Island and met our loveable green hero.
---
Fornicate with women, acquire currency.
#16benoit489Posted 4/7/2014 10:11:04 AM
Joey's name is Baito and he came from Windfall Island. He is the love child of Lenzo and Minenco. (they call his mother Kashiko in the game but I know better than to believe that!)
---
Spaceman Spiff
#17WightKnigjhtPosted 4/8/2014 1:34:47 AM
which was is she again?
---
#18benoit489Posted 4/8/2014 8:26:30 AM
Minenco is the chick you can find talking to Lenzo about taking "photos" (innuendo here indicates they are naughty photos) if you sneak into his place from the balcony on the second floor. The easiest way to get there is by gliding from the Ferris wheel by using the deku leaf.
---
Spaceman Spiff
#19WightKnigjhtPosted 4/9/2014 2:27:36 PM
Thank You.
---
#20Megamushroom666Posted 4/11/2014 7:36:01 AM
Nikra posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
What's wrong with potheads?

Exept from the fact that they in generally are a Waste of Space:
They are loosers that aren't caple to deal with the real World.

Geez, someone needs a hit...
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.