IMO you should still fall out of the boat while getting hit from some enemies..

#1Cheko2015Posted 4/1/2014 12:04:06 PM
I'm for the most part glad they made it where you stayed in the boat while getting hit for most scenarios. The big one being cannon fire, that was very annoying falling out the boat every time a cannon hits you.

But I feel like some enemies just don't feel like a threat anymore if they cant knock you out of the boat. Gyorgs being the biggest. I remember that feeling of panic in the original when one knocked you off and you frantically try to swim to your boat as it narrows in on you with its gaping jaws. Seahats dont seem all that threatening either now. Although they were kind of annoying before.
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#2MagmaYoshiPosted 4/2/2014 3:05:20 PM
Agreed! Ocean combat was hardly a threat before, but now it's a joke.
#3DrumguyPosted 4/3/2014 9:59:51 AM
Cheko2015 posted...
I'm for the most part glad they made it where you stayed in the boat while getting hit for most scenarios. The big one being cannon fire, that was very annoying falling out the boat every time a cannon hits you.

But I feel like some enemies just don't feel like a threat anymore if they cant knock you out of the boat. Gyorgs being the biggest. I remember that feeling of panic in the original when one knocked you off and you frantically try to swim to your boat as it narrows in on you with its gaping jaws. Seahats dont seem all that threatening either now. Although they were kind of annoying before.

Could Gyorgs actually do anything to you (other than just bump into you and inflict damage like the Seahats) if Link falls in? I've always made it back onto the boat before one got close.
---
The next person that replies to me with, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."